Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Does music play a role in your emotions?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does music play a role in your emotions?

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur View Post
    I think that music does have an effect on my emotions. When I listen to a sad song, I start to have the feeling of sadness...
    yes it does, but i try to do the opposite...when i am down i try to listen to lively music to purk me up..unoe that sort of things. it really does have an effect on your emotions like poetry and books

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Music is a very important part of our lives. But could one say that music could drive you to do things you normally would not do? There have been instances in which music has been a known factor to drive a person to do terrible things. Could you blame the music they listened to and ban it? Debate and discuss please.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring may be famous one day Ivy Spring's Avatar
    Thanks

Music has a big effect on my life. For me, it lets me different and it give me a way to let go or gain feelings. When I am sad, listening to angry music makes me feel wonderful. Its like the music goes threw me and takes the nasty feelings with it. I am in my school's choir and I just love it. I have always had a love for sing even though I suck at it. You just get swept up by what you hear and can make a big inpact on your audience when you let that music influence your mood. My choir has gotten so many awards for how well we do and it is all due to the wonderful music that helps us to feel and put feeling in what we are singing.

Manga - my anti-drug because when your addicted to manga how can you possibly afford drugs??

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for over 1 month; this one's over a year old.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4