+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Does a plant have feelings?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Does a plant have feelings?

Does a plant have feeling i was just wondering because i was looking at one today and i thought is that alive? I think they are alive in somesort of way. What do you think?
    Last edited by Mini Dev; Jun 19, 2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: I didn't say what i thought of plants!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Does a plant have feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Does a plant have feeling i was just wondering because i was looking at one today and i thought is that alive? What do you think?
    I saw this episode of Mythbusters!

No.

Response is none. I am no tree hugger nor the opposite, but plants are plants to me. Until actual significant evidence is brought in to change my mind, it'll be the same response everytime.

I am not one that needs to see it to believe it, but I neither so naive that I can believe just anything. Eh, if a blade of grass cries loud enough so that I coudl hear them, I will only walk on pavement.

Or...I will just not give a crap and use them as I please like humans have done for thousands of years.

Oh yeah you kind of have two questions there..yeah they are alive. ?Any elementary science class can tell us that.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thanks for that quote, true all plant exisit and obviously you don't belive they have feeling... Well that's your opinion so thanks for comenting. As you can tell i disagree lol

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think plants do have feeling my mom loves her graden and she shows and very year we have the best garden on the block she takes and nurses a plant all year round

Thanks

awww your mum's very sweet i'm glad you belive in plant like me they aren't just pretty things there more than that thanks for your comments i really apreciate it!

Thanks

awww your mum's very sweet i'm glad you belive in plant like me they aren't just pretty things there more than that thanks for your comments i really apreciate it!

I think plants are more than pretty things too.

They are food for one. They help us generate oxygen and remove polution. If they did have feelings and responded as such, I would consider them a great noble race or a a very stupid one.

Way to sit around and die off without a fight, or thankyou for your selflessness; now let me have another nibble.

Thanks

If i ever heard a plant say anything i don't think i could ever take any food or nutrion off it again, that in my mind would be like murder!

Thanks

If i ever heard a plant say anything i don't think i could ever take any food or nutrion off it again, that in my mind would be like murder!
    I really hope you are a vegetarian, anti-war buff, lover of all things Mormon, and blind, deaf, and dumb. We come across things we dislike everyday but we still acknowledge and live on.

If it came down to them or us or what was convenient, I would put down some serious change on you munchin a carot or taking a stroll through the beautiful southern plains within a week. Feelings or no, there are soem things we still couldn't get past.

Who really cares or who would care is my question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast