+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Does a plant have feelings?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Does a plant have feelings?

plants proably do get attracted to someone they like and i bet plants love you lasura maybe it's because they like nice people that care for them

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    plants proably do get attracted to someone they like and i bet plants love you lasura maybe it's because they like nice people that care for them
    Emotionally right? Someone or something can care deeply for antoher when the feelings aren't mutual. Give it life, meaning, a good curtain of selflessness and emotional care, and almost anything can be attracted to you.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I supose that's pretty true but a plant has a diffrent feeling then other objects except animals and people

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

its physical our next door neighboor just buys his plants and his plants never get as big as mom she plants hers as seeds there has to be some feelings there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I supose that's pretty true but a plant has a diffrent feeling then other objects except animals and people
    Please share.

My belief system may be effected after a in-depth look at "what is plant". How do they differ emotionally or "feelingly" since the definition eludes me.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Aren't you talking about your reactions, not the plants? Is this a spiritual comment or something?
    No, I'm talking about the plant reactions... One plant I gave away and two plants that were standing in the room where my granddad died just died with no special reason...

I wouldn't full the forums with senceless "spiritual coments", I just have to improve on my english I guess... sometimes you can't understand what I say I see. lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Oh i'm sorry i thought you ment, oh well oh thats weird my nana died just recently and he plants are dead too! that's weird

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    No, I'm talking about the plant reactions... One plant I gave away and two plants that were standing in the room where my granddad died just died with no special reason...

I wouldn't full the forums with senceless "spiritual coments", I just have to improve on my english I guess... sometimes you can't understand what I say I see. lol
    It seems a little more spiritual than scientific. Your english is fine, just maybe missing a few points. Did the plants die suddenly when your grandfather passed in the same moment?

For the whole "who grows better sunflowers than who", soil, water, light, and fertilizer may seem insignificant, but they actually aren't. It is true, I assure you.

Many people do this..it works quite well and creates a great deal of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast