View Poll Results: does TV brain wash people?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 68.75%
  • no

5 31.25%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Does TV brain wash people?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does TV brain wash people?

I wish TV washed my brain, and my clothes too... I can never get that red stain out of my shirt......

XD JK!

Okay... does TV brainwash people? ... if they want to be, is my simple answer.

People only wish to be brainwashed when they seek something... besides, people only immitate when they find unhappiness in their life. A person at perfect mental health who's happy can watch 72 hours of TV and not have an effect, except for the effect of "Man, do I need to go to the bathroom" XD .....

if you're talking about commercials or shows... well, some shows WANT to get their message across, no matter how stupid that message maybe.

as for shows... it's not the commercials, it's the marketing planning... hell, I'm taking a marketing management class, and I'm realizing that it's really easy to manipulate you people into buying products. The only reason why not all commercials can do that, is this: Lack of creativity and lacking of information of the target market.

Newbie Itachi_4_ever may be famous one day Itachi_4_ever may be famous one day Itachi_4_ever's Avatar
    Thanks

the real question should be "do you allow tv to brain wash you"

i watch tv alot...but i dont allow it to brain wash me...sure i keep it in mind...but i never allow it to take over my life
    WANNA KNOW A KOOL NARUTO SIT WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THINGS FOR FREE...LIKE MANGA...OR EVEN THE MOVIE...

VISIT~www.narutocentral.com ITS A COOL WEB SITE!!!!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is what you watch
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I think it is what you watch
    simply explained, It's what you watch and not intake the info in your brain.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    simply explained, It's what you watch and not intake the info in your brain.
    why thank you for agreeing with me
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant]'s Avatar
    Thanks

OF COURSE IT DOES. where do you think the stereotyping comes from? tv shows, commercials, etc. if you dont look like the people on tv, you're a loser who can't afford the latest trend. i mean, you see paris hilton and all those other famous people on television and you probably go "man i wish i looked like her!" or "i wish i lived the life like her!" and i guess you try your hardest to become like that person. but that is basically the media. if you're talking about advertisments, i guess it's just how you think. if you look for if you need it versus you want it, you'd obviously know what to do. but if you're the person who wants what they see, then obviously advertisements will get the best of you. i know im a victim xD whenever i see mcdonalds, i crave it and i usually go to mcdonalds. i guess it's the stuff they put in the food! D;<

woah i basically didn't answer the question.

time square can't shine as bright as you...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [PainfullyElegant]
    OF COURSE IT DOES. where do you think the stereotyping comes from? tv shows, commercials, etc. if you dont look like the people on tv, you're a loser who can't afford the latest trend. i mean, you see paris hilton and all those other famous people on television and you probably go "man i wish i looked like her!" or "i wish i lived the life like her!" and i guess you try your hardest to become like that person. but that is basically the media. if you're talking about advertisments, i guess it's just how you think. if you look for if you need it versus you want it, you'd obviously know what to do. but if you're the person who wants what they see, then obviously advertisements will get the best of you. i know im a victim xD whenever i see mcdonalds, i crave it and i usually go to mcdonalds. i guess it's the stuff they put in the food! D;<

woah i basically didn't answer the question.
    Plz don't revive threads older than 14 days.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4