+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: dog the bounty hunter in jail

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

dog the bounty hunter in jail

i dont think he should be going to jail. because i think what he did was right. and if he didnt cach luster he would be out there still rapping and toruchering weman.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dog the bounty hunter in jail

yeah I don't think he should go to jail either, but he did break international law. So he may be in for a long trip to mexico.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    yeah I don't think he should go to jail either, but he did break international law. So he may be in for a long trip to mexico.
    i hope not. and i think that the only reason tat they are comming after him now is that they got one of are bad guys and broght him back to the us and now that that has happend they want dog back ther. and i dont get why they wated 3 years after it has happend.

Tanks zyta

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

could you give a little more info on what happened, i.e a news or annoucement quote?.,
    i know DOG, (not personally), but for all those, what exactly happened before you can start saying whats right or not. its just smart convo skills

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure why they would wait either. Maybe they're going after him now since he's famous.

Here is a link to the story:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060919/...tyhunter1_dc_1

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thye did it because of this hole politacl thing with the us and ilegals
    trying to make a statement with him,if we had never started complaining
    he would be fine,its totaly political it has nothing to do with what he did
    3 tears ago
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I'm not sure why they would wait either. Maybe they're going after him now since he's famous.

Here is a link to the story:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060919/...tyhunter1_dc_1
    HONOLULU - TV reality star Duane “Dog” Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in the bounty hunters’ capture three years ago of a cosmetics company heir.

Chapman, son Leland Chapman and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody and did not resist arrest, said Mark Hanohano, U.S. Marshal for the district of Hawaii. “It went down without incident,” Hanohano said.

Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular cable series “Dog The Bounty Hunter,” said Chapman would be vindicated. “He arrests the bad guys — and he is definitely not one of them,” she said.
    The charges stem from Chapman’s capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, said Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic in Washington.

Chapman’s capture of Luster, who had fled the country while on trial on charges he raped three women, catapulted the 53-year-old bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on A&E.
    Chapman, shackled at his ankles and wearing a blue muscle T-shirt at his first court appearance Thursday, said the government was jealous of his success in hunting down criminals.

“You see what the American government is doing to us? They throw us in jail,” Chapman said in a federal courtroom. “I’m so upset about this.”

The three are being held in Honolulu. Bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Chapman’s son Leland, 29, and Timothy Chapman, 41, no relation, assist Chapman in exploits chronicled for the TV show around the Hawaiian Islands. The show focuses on Chapman’s family as much as the bounty hunting, which generally involves tracking down bail jumpers, often creating emotional scenes with repentant captives.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Vallarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003, Credic said.

Mexican authorities demanded that the Chapmans transfer Luster to Mexican police. Their refusal to do so led to their initial arrest.

A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Wednesday.

Chapman’s wife, Beth, said he didn’t do anything wrong.

“If Duane has to return to Mexico to take care of any misunderstanding, then that’s what he will do,” she said outside the courthouse.

Tanks zyta

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, the arrest is totally legit, as said it is illegal to bounty hunt in mexico,
    if dog knew this he wouldnt of have to gone over to get him despite of what the felon did. its just basic rules amoung the us and mexico..but i'd be totaly freaked if i got an extradition to a mexio prison!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast