+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: dog the bounty hunter in jail

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dog the bounty hunter in jail

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    meh, the arrest is totally legit, as said it is illegal to bounty hunt in mexico,
    if dog knew this he wouldnt of have to gone over to get him despite of what the felon did. its just basic rules amoung the us and mexico..but i'd be totaly freaked if i got an extradition to a mexio prison!!
    and thats what he fears the most too. and he thinks it was a set up.
    Last edited by hiei9957; Sep 21, 2006 at 12:48 PM.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Mexican prison would be a horrible destination!! I don't want to know what happens in there. US prison seems bad enough

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

He was supposed to give Luster to the Mexican authorities so that they could deal with the problem. Rather than do that, he abducted the guy so that he could claim the reward that was put out for his arrest. Since bounty hunting is illegal, once the mexicans found out, they arrested him, he jumped bail, and now they've decided to take action.

Even though the Luster guy deserved to go to jail, Dog was completely in the wrong. Think about it this way:

Dog the bounty hunter is NOT a police agent, nor does he have special police rights or anything like that. He is a regular person, who runs a "bonds" shop. If someone is arrested, they can pay money to remain free until trial. A 'bond' is a type of security payment, that allows the suspect to remain free while insuring that they appear at court. If the person doesn't appear, they forfeit the bond and a warrant is issued for their arrest. All Dog does is take the suspects into custody, and he recieves the 'bounty' for their arrest (i.e 'bounty hunter'). Pretty much all he is doing is using a "citizen's arrest" to obtain the culprit. Anyone can perform a citizen's arrest, though it is highly unrecommended because it can lead to legal problems.

The fact that they jumped bail shows their disregard for what they do because THEY go after people who jump bail, and do the same thing.

So in the end, you have a CIVILIAN, breaking international law, to claim a reward issued for an arrest. Then, after first breakin international law, they SKIP BAIL, thus breaking the law again.

Sure, Luster needed to be arrested. All Dog had to do was give him over to Mexican authorities, and everything would have been kosher. Instead, they were greedy and wanted money, so they abducted him from a country. For that, yes, he deserves to go to jail.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i know it sucks.
    it really does.
    i dont care.i really dont.
    and thats what i dont get why wholud they jump bail when they chach people who do the same thing
    Last edited by hiei9957; Sep 21, 2006 at 02:24 PM.

Tanks zyta

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

wow... that is somethin worth debating he deserved jail maybe worse
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie panic! at the disco may be famous one day panic! at the disco may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    wow... that is somethin worth debating he deserved jail maybe worse
    Those who would send the Chapmans back should be ashamed of them selves. If Mexico wants some people, lets send back all of their people that are illegally in this country. Come on Mexico the Chapmans did you a favor. Admit it and bedone with it. The Chapmans could of left Luster there, and it would of been like leaving the fox in the hen house. Because of the great thing the Chapmans did, by taking Luster out of your country, they probly saved many of your daughters, wifes, and girlfriends. We'll keep Luster, you leave the Chapmans alone and in return you all can sleep easy, and keep all his money. Build a new school, whatever. End this now before it gets any worse.
    92% of teens moved on to rap. if your part of the 8% that rock out every day put this on your sig!!!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

lolerz ironyx10 hahahahahahahahahaha....... I don't care I don't know him and I don't feel sympathy that I don't know........IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

This isn't the first time Dog has gone to jail, he use to be a convict before he whent all "noble bounty hunter", but I don't think Dog should be sent to jail becuase of this though. It's completely ridiculous. As posted above he did Mexico a favor by capturing and removing a rapist, and this is how they repay him? I think Mexico is going to get allot of negative attention for this from the U.S.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast