+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Phil

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr Phil

I'm guessing you all know Dr Phil the TV shrink, well here's the question .
    Even he's has a PHD in his career would you be willing to contact him on line and have your personal problems put on TV where everyone can know there's something the matter with you and the tv crowd in the know your about your problems and let them give you sujestings ?
    Dr.Phil is known to send people to a halfway homes.
    So what are replies ? would you do it or No you would not ?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dr Phil

Well i never cared for docter phil he is not even a real docter and he said personal information which is illegal and should be aressted for it but guess why he said thoses things because he once was number 2 oprah was number 1 but then his show was going lower and lower to number 6 or around there so he said it to get back up in ratings hes a bad person.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I used to like him up until I read your thread post...but, I would most deffinatly NOT like putting my problems on air in front of millions of people. I don't know why people do that...it's embarassing! I can handle my own problems, and if I couldn't, I'd rather just go to a local doctor. But as for sending people away, Dr. Phil's doing that for the best of that person. He isn't a bad guy, he's just trying to help. I'm just saying I wouldn't like telling people my problems. I do like watching the show though, and so I think Dr. Phil is a good guy with good intentions.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

True, he has put people on the spot, but he has buged people's homes to find out what the is the matter with them, In high school I read about halfway house , dr,phil has sent some people to half way houses.
    Remenber Murry? Boy that guyis a lot more nicer than Dr.Phil.
    and this other guy I think of his name but his show is nothing but scream and yell session You the B word session, Nothing but screaming and yelling.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I woulden't appear on the show but I do watch the show as its is kind of good when i watched it, some eps was pretty good but others were pretty boring
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

So should Dr Phil be off the air?
    and why do some people write to him so they go to him for consuling.
    I remenber one case he had . This one 16 year old boy was wrongly touching his little sister's body. Shocking yes. Dr.Phil sent him for treatment and his family for consuling .there are PROs and CONs of dr,phil.
    What you think of it.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't do it, I would go to a doctor that was local and wouldn't share my problem with other people. I think all doctor Phil does is embarss people in front of millions of people just so he can get paid, and sometimes he makes the matter worse. The advice he gives people on T.V. is crap and never really makes any since. Also pretty much every show he calls someone an idiot, stupid, or somthing even worse.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread