+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragons, Fact or Fiction !?

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragons, Fact or Fiction !?

I'v watched Animal Planet Showcase about dragons. And i had some thought about that.

As all of you know that dragon is a mythical, unreal, creature. You know from your childhood story that dragons have wings, can fly or even burst the fire from it's mouth. You can find dragon everywhere on this planet. Start from the snowy dark cold mountains of Rumania, glistening eastern sea of China, until the farthest dessert in southern australia. And dragon, somehow, exist inside Holy Bible as Leviathan. Other name of dragon such as Naga (indonesia), Ryu (Jpn), Y Ddraig Goch (Wales).

You can find dragon with any kind of shape, personality, name, until the way for worship those 'dragons'. One thing is unique with dragon, you can find it, like i said, everywhere on this planet, not like other mythical creature like hippogriff or chimera. And there's one story about a priest who died because he was killed by a dragon there's a prove about that on one window glass in southern england..

I would like to know your opinion about this dragons. Do you believe it was exist or not. Well, i think it's weird..Can you explain that?

btw,,quoting from AP Showcase

"And a child best guest is Dragon DID exist."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragons, Fact or Fiction !?

Well Dragons WERE reptiles right? And in some myths, dragons exist untill today plus we have have discovered less than 50% of life on our planet. Very less. So there is a chance we still missed some species. Anywho!
    Komodo Dragon - The largest lizard on this terra. It's called dragon for no reason... because of it's body features and it's skin ^_^ And no it cannot breathe fire ^^;

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmmm maybe some1 saw a big komodo and all it a dragon lol...
    yeah it is in many myths and legends...but the weird thing is...in the myths a dragon's look is different...
    In china and japan = dragons are long with 4 legs or more and can fly like a snake
    slithering on the ground...no wings...
    USA = the dragons have wings and resemble a komodo dragon and dinosours a lot...

and there has been certain discoveries on something that resembles dragon only i can't remember what and where... :/

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    hmmm maybe some1 saw a big komodo and all it a dragon lol...
    yeah it is in many myths and legends...but the weird thing is...in the myths a dragon's look is different...
    In china and japan = dragons are long with 4 legs or more and can fly like a snake
    slithering on the ground...no wings...
    USA = the dragons have wings and resemble a komodo dragon and dinosours a lot...

and there has been certain discoveries on something that resembles dragon only i can't remember what and where... :/

Some ppl guess thta dragons are evoluting. Dragons adapt with the enviroment. Like four leg and can fly because they adapt with the lack of capability to move (China n Japan = Forest). That's why they modificate their body so they can move. It's different with dargons on europe. Big body and rough skin, they adapt with the climate, cold on winter and need much body heat to keep them alive. Maybe. But still it's only a guess...

any theory?..

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Well Dragons WERE reptiles right? And in some myths, dragons exist untill today plus we have have discovered less than 50&#37; of life on our planet. Very less. So there is a chance we still missed some species. Anywho!
    Komodo Dragon - The largest lizard on this terra. It's called dragon for no reason... because of it's body features and it's skin ^_^ And no it cannot breathe fire ^^;
    Well some bacteria called methanogen can produce fire..A real fire..
    Last edited by glacier; Mar 04, 2007 at 04:51 AM. Reason: quote

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it is true...lol evolution can cause this but that would take years and years...so im wondering...what do dragons look like b4 they evolve..hmm...
    this would take some deep research and im too lazy for something like that...

yeah i heard of that bacteria...and there's a bug that can spray boiled liquid...
    i forgot wats it's name...sigh...i need 2 watch more National Geographic..

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Hmmm...I think it's like dinosaur...or more clearly on wales' flag. U can see it's like a dinosaur..Four leg, big, rough skin, strong..handsome
    But, again, another some ppl said that 1st dragons are two legs.

Dunno...
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

Thanks

experts pls? lol...any1? dragon myth researchers perhaps?? ;p

handsome?? u call that green stuff handsome...maybe i shud get "green tanned" and scales.. and migrate to wales...

IF only dragons exist with us now...my...that would be not good...

__________________________________________________ __________

and u said that evolution just now...im feeling weird...how can 1 fly withouth wings? using gas? lol like a balloon... thats very...sigh

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw a program this morning on the history channel talking about dragons. I think there were real dragons but not fire breathing ones like in fairy tales. But they could probably fly and do other things found in myths. They could have been a close relative to the dinosaurs for all we know.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast