+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drastic parenting measures!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drastic parenting measures!

That went way to far,to go as far as that shows there is some thing seriously wrong with that mother.The mother should have just talked to her daughter instead, but then again it could have bin just the mother getting back at her daughter for sleeping with her boyfriend.

The court sent that friend that helped to jail for a year for helping out,but the mother got away with nothing WTF !? that is far from fair.Just goes to show you that the justice system is far from fair and needs to fix'd.If it were up to me the mother,the friend and the boyfriend would get locked up for at least 5 year for there crimes.

To go say its not "actions didn't involve punishment or malicious intent, or cause permanent damage or disfigurement" thats a load of crap.The girl is going to remember this for the rest of her life.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Excuse my French, but Bullsh**.

I would appeal if i was the state. This is clearly physical abuse and torture. The low life white trash only did it because her daughter banged her boyfriend. Shes probably gotten old and fat. She clearly did it out of revenge, this for her protection is a dam cover.

Yeah right, It was punishment, and did probably cause permanent damage(Psychologically damage), it had to. I know it would have if that was done to me.

What ever happen to talking to your kids? Though in this woman defense shes probably to stupid to do this or don't know how.

And the mother gets off scott free, makes no dam sense. She committed the worse crime of all. God i hope they don't let this girl back in this womans care again.

Thats not a religion, thats a CULT my friend.
    I know, right? I mean, at least give the mother a couple of years of jail time! She just walked away like, "Yeah, b****es! I'll do it again!" But the piercing lady and the BF are gonna face time in jail??? WTF ever!!

I'd totally appeal in front of the supreme court! No malicious intent my @$$!!!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post

Thats not a religion, thats a CULT my friend.
    It's a tribe in Africa or some such actually. Not a cult. It's the religion of a whole people. Not just a crazy religious faction. I think some muslums do that too though. Which would I think be considered a cult...it's a faction of a religious belief. But this isn't JUST a religious thing. It's a society thing.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Cults and religions aside, that s***'s still wrong! No parent has the right to maim the genitals of their offspring. That's foul! It damages that kid physically, mentally and emotionally. It makes them think badly of their reproductive organs, and in some cases--like with most childhood trauma--turns them into serial killers, rapists and child molesters.

And we all know that those are the last kind of people we need!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Cults and religions aside, that s***'s still wrong! No parent has the right to maim the genitals of their offspring. That's foul! It damages that kid physically, mentally and emotionally. It makes them think badly of their reproductive organs, and in some cases--like with most childhood trauma--turns them into serial killers, rapists and child molesters.

And we all know that those are the last kind of people we need!
    Wasn't trying at all to imply it was wrong. In fact I was pointing out how CRAZY it is that a whole group of people do this. Not just some sick broad to her sixteen year old skank. I mean obviously the girl had sexual issues in the first place to be sleeping with her mothers boyfriend, a grown man who sleeps with her MOTHER of all people.... And her mother compounded the issue by piercing her. And then it got infected!! EW OMG how emotionally stressfull not only did she get pierced it got infected. For punishment. What the hell kind of punishment is an infection in your genitals?

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Wasn't trying at all to imply it was wrong. In fact I was pointing out how CRAZY it is that a whole group of people do this. Not just some sick broad to her sixteen year old skank. I mean obviously the girl had sexual issues in the first place to be sleeping with her mothers boyfriend, a grown man who sleeps with her MOTHER of all people.... And her mother compounded the issue by piercing her. And then it got infected!! EW OMG how emotionally stressfull not only did she get pierced it got infected. For punishment. What the hell kind of punishment is an infection in your genitals?
    The kind of punishment that lingers for weeks and gives you pain as a reminder that your mom tried to cage your vagina shut with a barbell, LOL!

No, seriously. I'm still shocked that people do this type of stuff. I mean, I hear about it all the time, but I'm always amazed at the amount of sickos we have these days. I mean, wow! And that girl was no better! Having sex with a man that did your mom is gross!! That's like me and my dad sharing the same hooker! LOL! EEEWW!!!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well that is way over the limit, but think about it like this. now a days, parents are having serious trouble with controlling their kids. you just can blame the mother for over reacting. try to be in her shoes. your daughter is having sex non stop, and she had it with your boyfriend..... I think she has a right to freak out (but to an extent). you have to admit that on SOME part, it was the girls falt that she got that done to her. if it was me, i would probably kick her out of my house, send her to councelling, but not rele go to such an extreme as a clit-piercing...

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

You shouldn't be able to do anything to your children that you would be arrested for doing to someone else...

Children should have all of the basic rights we grant to other human beings...

Beyond that: it is for a parent to decide how they raise their children.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast