+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DREAM is a gate to the future?

Newbie t.O.e may be famous one day t.O.e may be famous one day t.O.e's Avatar
    Thanks

DREAM is a gate to the future?

i often had a dream about something tt the next day it becomes true. my last dream is very very scary tt i woke up in the middle of the night! i dreamt about a bunch of ppl having a picnic on a resort and the very next day they died in a very bad condition. I saw their bodies... horrible. after i trien to sleep again, i saw a grim reeper standing beside a bed. it looked like it's waiting for the time... and the very next day, in the real world, i heard a very shocking news, my grandma died... how's tt?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: DREAM is a gate to the future?

i think dreas can help us or warn us
    i mean i had a dream once about an
    argument i was going to have and it was going to
    cause trouble. well when it came around i rememberd my dream and avoided the hole situation
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I've had dreams like that before. However they usually don't happen for months. I call them. De J'a Vous days.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear god, I hope none of my dreams are somehow linked to the future.

While most of my dreams (when I actually have them) are grand trips down psychosis lane, A friend of mine claims he has the most worthless superpower of superpowers. One of his dreams he was in a diner he never visits, with a friend who was talking about something, only my friend had no clue what he was talking about all he was doing was staring at the table fiddling with a salt packet.

Few months later, he was at that diner because his friend made him, they started to discuss something (I don't recall it was) and when he started to fiddle with a salt packet, he remembered his dream.

Of course, He told it much better. But I don't think dreams are our versions of an oracles glimpse into the future, just our subconscious generated enough info and logical leaps and the info spewed out during a random dream sequence.
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

CAn this really be called "subconscious" though? If it's subconscious than you do something without thinking. In a dream, truthfully, your mind is full of activity. I find it more to be a leap out of time.

But, when I wake up and think about it. I feel that time has passed. And, I'm kinda upset about it.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Every now and then I'll have a precognition. Very rare, but really weird cuz it'll be something totally irrelevant like my friend says something about something and like when they say it I instantly feel lika vibe of deja vu. Strange how the mind works, isn't it? If only we could tap into the secrets of the mind...

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz
    CAn this really be called "subconscious" though? If it's subconscious than you do something without thinking. ...
    There you go, without thinking. Exactly how many different lines of thought can you follow all at once? While yes, you can do things subconsciously, the subconscious is where basically everything goes if you aren't actively thinking about it. You know when you have this massive problem, and you think and think on the subject and nothing comes, then you just head off for a bit, have some tea or something and Wham! The answer hits you. That is your subconscious at work. While our puny conscious can only track so much, the subconscious can hold, sort and link through massive amounts of info. Its really too bad we have no direct control over the subconscious, eh?
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Imagine the breakthroughs in human potential merely by mastering the mind. It's like the greeks ever true slogan: "Know thyself." Dreams are awesome, I wish I knew more about the whole subject though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast