+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DREAM is a gate to the future?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: DREAM is a gate to the future?

that does make since but still there have been a few things that make me question that because i have gotten out of a few situations i could have possably gotten out of if it wasnt for me dreamming about it. ..oh wait ok i see what you mean now the dream gave me a way out that makes perfect since
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t.O.e
    i often had a dream about something tt the next day it becomes true. my last dream is very very scary tt i woke up in the middle of the night! i dreamt about a bunch of ppl having a picnic on a resort and the very next day they died in a very bad condition. I saw their bodies... horrible. after i trien to sleep again, i saw a grim reeper standing beside a bed. it looked like it's waiting for the time... and the very next day, in the real world, i heard a very shocking news, my grandma died... how's tt?
    DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! That is creeeeeeepy

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I also think that our dreams are influenced by what we were thinking about last when we go to sleep. Becuase sometimes I'll be thinking of something and then I'll dream about it, it's sort of like picking what you're going to dream about that night, you just have think really hard on it. I think that has to do with the scenario/preparation thing our brain does with our dreams to, if you're thinking about your family member dying that night you're going to dream about it, but if you're not thinking about anything in particular when you got to sleep then your dream is going to be totally random, or maybe it might even be based off what you thought about a few days ago, or something that had a big impact on your memory.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Jul 16, 2006 at 08:20 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

I know someone who also has dreams about "future". Doesn't mean that you are not normal or something like that, maybe their is something you lived in you life or something that happened that changed something in your body... (theory I make, you don't have to believe :P).
    Born to live, living to die..

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm...i also have experienced the same thing as you are only...
    It does not happen the next day u happen to have the dream but it takes time...
    Like a week or..sometimes a month..
    Everytime it happen a flash of the dream passed in my head telling me that it is happening...
    From what i read about dreaming the future...
    It has a name...but i can't remember it...It is kinda long heheh...
    It tells us that when we sleep our soul...actually a part of it will go out roam all around... and they might have roamed to the future...or Roamed to somewhere we never know about...Someplace so...Unknown but visited by every soul everytime thier body rests....
    This u can ask the phsycologist...they'll know more about this...^_^
    thats all...over and out (beep)

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

What Admiral is saying sounds a lot like determinism.

I personally find it more believable that dreams can show the persons true desires and feelings rather than the future. If dreams CAN show us the future, man, I hope I can have more of those dreams

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    What Admiral is saying sounds a lot like determinism.

I personally find it more believable that dreams can show the persons true desires and feelings rather than the future. If dreams CAN show us the future, man, I hope I can have more of those dreams
    Me too...
    Theres only 2 more similar dreams of mine that has not come true yet...
    When is it gonna happen...
    hmm...I am like predicting the future now haha!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t.O.e
    i often had a dream about something tt the next day it becomes true. my last dream is very very scary tt i woke up in the middle of the night! i dreamt about a bunch of ppl having a picnic on a resort and the very next day they died in a very bad condition. I saw their bodies... horrible. after i trien to sleep again, i saw a grim reeper standing beside a bed. it looked like it's waiting for the time... and the very next day, in the real world, i heard a very shocking news, my grandma died... how's tt?
    Sounds like you have a gift that very few have, you are blessed with it and cursed at the same time. Dreams can be a warning to those whom heed it and at times it can be usefull. I wont say its a supernatural ability for those of you whom need a scientific refrence. As such I will give you a scientific reason. People whom posses extraordinary abilities whether It be my Shining Bullet abilitiy or t.O.e's ability to dream the future could possibly have unlocked a small portion of the remaning 95% of the human mind that is normally untouched thus, these unique traits could be a manifestation ability that, that portion of the mind has.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast