+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: driving law!!

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink driving law!!

heya me again!!! i wanna ask you something!! do you think its fair for teens to wait until their 18 to drive?
    recently they changed the age from 16 to 18!!
    plz let me know!! i reall think its wrong!!
    i wanna drive before im 90!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: driving law!!

did they change it? I didnt know that... probably its just were u live cause I think that here in CA u can still drive at 16....
    oh and u dont need to wait until 18 to drive Ive been driving since im 13 XD... (but I still need to get my licence XD)
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

yup!! they changed it here!!! it was from 16 to 18!!
    thanks!! but if they catch you driving underage, youll get in major trouble!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

But the driving law differs from state to state.
    Here in Texas, you can drive when your 15, but fo course you have to have someone over 18 with you. Then you get your license at 16, then you can dirve by yourself. At 18, you get you actual license.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Up here in Canada you can legally get your drivers license at 16.

...Impulsive...

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

First, you're not explaining out the law change fully.

The change only keeps people from getting their full license until 18. You can still get your Provisional License @ 16. There's barely any difference; the Provisional just has a few more restrictions, for safety reasons.

Personally, I think it's not wrong at all. There are plenty of people on the road who can't drive even with a lot of experience. I think that most 16 year olds just aren't responsible enough to handle the responsiblity of driving. (This opinion is made purely off of my own observations, and has not been proved to be true or not true.) I believe that I was very fortunate because I have parents who not only had the time to teach me, but who took the time to teach me. Even if I hadn't been responsible enough, I was taught everything. There are a lot of 16 year olds who aren't taught all the rules of the road, and in addition they aren't responible enough.

So the question is, do you really want to be near someone like that on the road? And exactly why do you think it's unfair? What's your reasoning?
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    heya me again!!! i wanna ask you something!! do you think its fair for teens to wait until their 18 to drive?
    recently they changed the age from 16 to 18!!
    plz let me know!! i reall think its wrong!!
    i wanna drive before im 90!
    LOL, Ok, I think it's reasonable to change the driving age. I started driving at 16 but I was a badass, and got too many speeding tickets. Maybe 18 is a better age to start driving responsibly. Sorry, but it's probably better for you to wait. I dont want you on the road anyways, LOL, j/k

o~Piggy-san~o

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, here, you get ur learners ( or loser plates as I used to call it lol, we have to display a "L" plates on the car if were driving then) at 16 and a half and your liscense at 17.

I think the age should be 18, people then have a bit of maturity (some ) , there's to many young drivers been killed on our roads because of them doing stupid things like speeding or drink driving, plus passengers or by standers or other drivers on the road being killed as a consquence of them doing those stupid acts aswell.

I know there are plenty of people out there who would do the safe things on the road. But it's just terrible to hear of some one you know who has been deeply effected because a stupid drivers has hurt or killed some one they love.

I have heard of to many people that have been effected by stupid drivers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast