Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Parents

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Drunk Parents

What do you do when one or both of your parents are drunk? My dad at the moment is drunk.He has 3 DUIs and is going to court on Monday.My mom has kicked him out. but...before that she has cried, hit the wall, yell and all sorts of things to sober him for court...but it has come to this...So i got a question for you

1: What do you do if your parents are drunk?

2: What do you if you meet a drunk person?

3:What is your opinion about this subject?

4:How should this be taken care of?

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drunk Parents

Depending on your age, if you are young you could get your relatives involved and have them assist in an intervention, rehab, etc... Otherwise you could steamroll that yourself.

Assuming you don't know the person call the police, they will lock them up for the night to ensure the drunk's safety and everyone else’s. If you know them then take them home.

I can't relate to it so I have none.

Outlawing alcohol would reduce a vast majority of it.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

1. My dad was an actual alcoholic and me and my mother would constantly would hide all the alcohol in our house and put in rehab.....and it actually worked.....but it was really painful for me and it is a dark memory in my heart
    2. If I met a drunk person.....i would totally ignore him/her or tell him/her to get some help and straighten out their life
    3. I hate to see people drinking out of control. I am okay if a person has a couple of drinks and has not lost control......but if they overstep that line, i would really get mad. I can't keep track of my friends who have sacrificed so much of their life on some booze......it is ridiculous!!!!
    4. The people who drink out of control need to see a psychiatrist or if it is that bad......go to rehab and get rid of that alcohol from your house and stay away from people who will influence or pressure you to drink
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Drunk Parents

To answer that question, My parents are never drunk, According in my religion...We're not allowed to drink Alcohol or such drinks, My mom/dad would never even think about drinking such drinks...full stop.

I would ignore that person and try to stay away from him/her... {I've never actually met a drunk person...So I have very less experience.}

Try avoiding your dad when he's in that situation at all times...After all he is drunk! About your mom...There's very less I can say =____= {dumb brain of mine.}

...Try talking your dad out of the idea of getting drunk...and such...When he's NOT drunk, that is!

__________________________________________________ _______________
    I haven't actually dealt with this situation before...So this post might be less of a help...But I try ^-^;

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

There's only so much you really can do given your age (Your profile says you're 14), I wasn't really able to have an adult conversation with my parents till I was at least 16-17.

You're parents are adults and they can make their own choices.

If things are getting out of hand, like if your parents become abusive when their drunk (Some people's tempers come out in full swing when their under the influence), or if they spend too much money on booze and not enough on other things that are more important (Rent, bills, Groceries), then you may want to seek out side help (School counselors are your best bet, they can help a lot).

But like others said, wait till they're sober, and just talk to them.

Outlawing alcohol would reduce a vast majority of it.
    Banning something will only increase demand for it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Jan 31, 2009)

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

well my dad has a drking problem sence we are both thick headed i edn u getting my ass beat. half the time he dont rember what he does when he is drunk so i dont talk to him plus he get mad when any one trys to talk to him about it. if a drunk person approched me on the stree. id avoid them.

Tanks zyta

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well this happened a firend of mine ill tell u what i told her

: What do you do if your parents are drunk? stay out of there way ( they could be bad tempered or depressed... go to a firends house)

2: What do you if you meet a drunk person? i would say stay out of there way or atlest dont make any moves that looks like ur gonna mug them or somthing

3:What is your opinion about this subject?....i kno people wanna drink but why to consent to being drunk....its dumb

4:How should this be taken care of?....it cant be onless u have the will power to stop talkin drink....

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    What do you do when one or both of your parents are drunk? My dad at the moment is drunk.He has 3 DUIs and is going to court on Monday.My mom has kicked him out. but...before that she has cried, hit the wall, yell and all sorts of things to sober him for court...but it has come to this...So i got a question for you

druken parents ahhh ....... i get beat and hit when my parents are drunk....

wat i do when my parents are drunk is ... stay out the way n mind my own business

2:i just move and get away from them befor they hurt me =[ i really hate being hurt i allways get hurt by drunks at my home that means my mom and dad

3:my opinion is i support u to the fullest and we need to stop these people

4:i really dont know i tryed to get them to stop but my mom just slaped me in the mouth....and my dad punched me...i really dont know how to handle this
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast