Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Parents

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Drunk Parents

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    1: What do you do if your parents are drunk?

2: What do you if you meet a drunk person?

3:What is your opinion about this subject?

4:How should this be taken care of?
    Good questions! ^_^

My mother drinks, but I've never seen her drunk (she's not that big of a drinker). My FATHER on the other hand... OMG! What a f***ing lush!!!

He drinks more booze than he eats food!! This man asked me over to chill with him and his GF at the time and we had a few beers and in between beers, he'd sneak in like three shots of gin. This dude was TRASHED! Me, him and my brother decided to walk over to bratling's house and halfway there, he's puking, pissing and walking forward at the same time!! Like a friggin' drunken-professional!!!

I don't like him when he's drunk. He turns in to this obnoxious ass-hat, who likes to disturb the peace of other people's households! He's not allowed at my place if he's been drinking. He'll say things like, "I'm not drunk, let me in!" Yet, he smells like a damn brewery!

I like to get drunk, but not THAT drunk! I've met plenty of drunks and most of them are asses! I choose not to deal with those types of people. If you can't handle your liqour--especially in public=--you shouldn't be drinking at all.

Wanna know how to handle the situation? Don't encourage their behavior, don't let them talk to you and if they do, ignore them. Walk away. Do something that gives them a sign that they need to STFU and get the steppin'. I tell my dad when he pisses me off that he needs to go to AA, like stat!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah thanks eveyone for you answers....anyway my dad had his trial....but he hasn't got anything yet....i think but he still lives with us. And every night when i get home from school i go into there room and see beer bottle.At last nothing is going on at this moment. But really if we did ban alcohal...would what happen way back.History could repeat itself, like bootlegging...or whatever there has to be a better way

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    [B]

Outlawing alcohol would reduce a vast majority of it.
    They Tried that once, i forget what they called it, didnt work out to well. Lots of Riots and the mafia was happy because they made a lot of money from underground bars and bootleg alcohol and ect ect ect. Basicly alcohol would be just like drugs
    Halo is elite

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post

1. Never happend before...

2. if i'm out in the open (at a restaurant, zoo, sidewalk), i'd do my best to hide or avoid them. if in my own home... my room has a lock, i'll be okay!

3. um... drunk people are stupid?

4. i think the best way is to not put alcohol on such a high pedistal... kids want to drink so bad becuz it's so unatainable and you have to be an adult to drink it. if they are introduced to alcohol, and not blinded from it, the urge to drink it will go down... kids want to be cool, if you take the cool from alcohol, the need will go down.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i never had drunk parents but i do have friends whose parents are always drunk. theres really not much you can do with them, i mean they supply u with a house, food etc. So the best thing you could do is probably cope with it all untill you can live on your own

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I've had alcohol addicted parents too. My mom drank through most of the 90's herself. One of my stepdads would get very stupidly drunk & do stupid shit, like punch holes in walls. I watched how NOT to get drunk. I get drunk every now and then,but when I do, I don't get too violent at all. Maybe a bit loud, but I'm just about enjoying myself.
    It's all about moderation and getting drunk for the right reasons. Don't drink when you're mad,first of all. In order to be a good drunk,you gotta be in the right mood. Gotta just focus on unwinding,and not much else.Second of all, you gotta identify your "violent drink". Trust me, everyone has one. Once you identify that, avoid it unless you plan on beating someone under the infuence(BSUI).
    *shrug* Moderation is the big part, though.
    If you wanna know, yes I've been drinking tonight.Hee hee hee...........

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

My mum gets drunk most nights, I just treat her like a flat mate now though. So I make sure she goes to bed then carry on as usual.

It depends, if I know them then i'll get someone to go take them home, but if not i'd honestly just walk off. You should ring the police like CBH said though :]

I think it's alright to get drunk occasionally, but when it turns into an addiction where your dependant on it then I think it's kind of pathetic. When did it turn into people drinking there problems away instead of trying to sort them out? Also, I hate it when you get a group of drunk people going around trashing stuff and starting fights, how can anyone find that fun?

If talking to the person dosn't work then theres always rehab. However, most alcoholics don't even want to go to rehab so all you can really do is pour it away, make them spend there money on worthwile things or wait till your old enough to move out.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

I will stay away from them, and I will never live in the same roof with them.

Stay away... or run away.

Some parents are drunk and they do abusive things to their children.

Bring that drunk person in a hospital for crazy reasonings...? o_O;

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast