+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: economy

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: economy

TIME TIME TIME....

It will take time no matter what policy is being used, no matter whose in Office, time with good government structure is the only way to fix this problem. But yes 'in time' I believe he can.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    TIME TIME TIME....

It will take time no matter what policy is being used, no matter whose in Office, time with good government structure is the only way to fix this problem. But yes 'in time' I believe he can.
    Yes, but when you have a weak base like blocking in football for example, you will be pushed aside and fall and allow a opening to the quarterback to be sacked, and that is what is going on right now, we have a weak base and it is a matter of time before that base crumbles and we are left with a opening that will endanger the team (our economy) that is why we need leadership now, and not campaign style leadership, it takes time to solve problems but when you start off with a bad formula, it is a matter of time until we get the problem wrong, it is 3rd down and long, no time outs, 4th quarter, and 1:20, on the clock are you going to go for the tie and go into overtime (field goal) or for the win (touchdown), I know that this example might be cheesey, but what is Obama going to do, Bush is not their to be blamed, all eyes are on you Obama, what are you going to do? that's the question.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Yes, but when you have a weak base like blocking in football for example, you will be pushed aside and fall and allow a opening to the quarterback to be sacked, and that is what is going on right now, we have a weak base and it is a matter of time before that base crumbles and we are left with a opening that will endanger the team (our economy) that is why we need leadership now, and not campaign style leadership, it takes time to solve problems but when you start off with a bad formula, it is a matter of time until we get the problem wrong, it is 3rd down and long, no time outs, 4th quarter, and 1:20, on the clock are you going to go for the tie and go into overtime (field goal) or for the win (touchdown), I know that this example might be cheesey, but what is Obama going to do, Bush is not their to be blamed, all eyes are on you Obama, what are you going to do? that's the question.
    Has Obama done good so far?

I don't know how football and government relate, although I have played football since I was in the 4th grade, up till first year of college. But I know that to have a successful economy you need a good leader, and to have a successful football team, you also need a good leader (quarterback).

A good boss or manager can get a job done, but can't motivate more than a relative handful of people at a time, and that doesn't get big jobs done.I've developed the unfortunate habit of reading history, seeing that now and then there've been people who moved entire nations. They're usually competent managers, but have some elusive additional ability that makes then what we call leaders.

That includes JFK, Lincoln, Elizabeth I, Victoria, Gandhi, Churchill, and a short list of others . And I believe that Barack Obama is that kind of leader, some of us are still blinded, but a good leader can also be developed through time, as I was saying before.

Also, President Obama said something we havent heard in the White House in at least 8 years," I screwed up". About the admission of error regarding the selection of two flawed nominees for high federal positions.

All presidents make mistakes, often major ones. Those who are true leaders understand this and also have enough faith in the American people to realize that they also understand that their leaders are fallible.Openness, willingness to listen to others and candid admission of errors are the hallmarks of good leaders. We are fortunate that Obama has taken the latter course.

Thanks

Has Obama done good so far?

I don't know how football and government relate, although I have played football since I was in the 4th grade, up till first year of college. But I know that to have a successful economy you need a good leader, and to have a successful football team, you also need a good leader (quarterback).

A good boss or manager can get a job done, but can't motivate more than a relative handful of people at a time, and that doesn't get big jobs done.I've developed the unfortunate habit of reading history, seeing that now and then there've been people who moved entire nations. They're usually competent managers, but have some elusive additional ability that makes then what we call leaders.

That includes JFK, Lincoln, Elizabeth I, Victoria, Gandhi, Churchill, and a short list of others . And I believe that Barack Obama is that kind of leader, some of us are still blinded, but a good leader can also be developed through time, as I was saying before.

Also, President Obama said something we havent heard in the White House in at least 8 years," I screwed up". About the admission of error regarding the selection of two flawed nominees for high federal positions.

All presidents make mistakes, often major ones. Those who are true leaders understand this and also have enough faith in the American people to realize that they also understand that their leaders are fallible.Openness, willingness to listen to others and candid admission of errors are the hallmarks of good leaders. We are fortunate that Obama has taken the latter course.
    I am a linemen coach and I believe that everything starts at the line so to speak, I was using blocking as a metaphor for the people who surround Obama because they are the ones who have to work to try to get that touchdown by blocking for the quarterback, but like I said and you said you need a good quarterback to run the team, but his blockers keep leaving him open to get sacked. Also I don't see that leadership that the past leaderships showed during a time in crisis because he is still pump faking the ball and won't throw it, he needs to send those two weak blockers to the sidelines and start off fresh again, it is one thing to say I am sorry but another thing to correct those mistakes and show that you mean business, like I said I did not vote for the man, but I believe in the office he is in and expected him to throw that ball and do his best for the home team. but all he does is fumble the ball, we need a Joe Montana, not a Ryan Leaf.

Thanks

I am a linemen coach and I believe that everything starts at the line so to speak, I was using blocking as a metaphor for the people who surround Obama because they are the ones who have to work to try to get that touchdown by blocking for the quarterback, but like I said and you said you need a good quarterback to run the team, but his blockers keep leaving him open to get sacked. Also I don't see that leadership that the past leaderships showed during a time in crisis because he is still pump faking the ball and won't throw it, he needs to send those two weak blockers to the sidelines and start off fresh again, it is one thing to say I am sorry but another thing to correct those mistakes and show that you mean business, like I said I did not vote for the man, but I believe in the office he is in and expected him to throw that ball and do his best for the home team. but all he does is fumble the ball, we need a Joe Montana, not a Ryan Leaf.
    I believe I'm following your football concept well, but I don't agree with Obama fumbling, there is no 'I' in team, right coach? While in football, a single play is not a single action, everyone on your side is moving, all who have their duty (assignment) each play, and if one does not succeed in his duty then the whole play could be busted.

Obama is a good 'rookie' QB, who may need time to flourish, like Flacco on the Ravens (since you seem to know football). The office around and his advisers are all about of this team. I believe right now Obama is doing just fine with the economy, because I know over time there will be less and less talk about whether or not Obama is a good leader and better yet a great president.

PS a Joe Montana is a rare one to come by...cant always look for the home run hitter, but maybe whats best at hand is what we got.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

Legend (Apr 03, 2009)

Thanks

I believe I'm following your football concept well, but I don't agree with Obama fumbling, there is no 'I' in team, right coach? While in football, a single play is not a single action, everyone on your side is moving, all who have their duty (assignment) each play, and if one does not succeed in his duty then the whole play could be busted.

Obama is a good 'rookie' QB, who may need time to flourish, like Flacco on the Ravens (since you seem to know football). The office around and his advisers are all about of this team. I believe right now Obama is doing just fine with the economy, because I know over time there will be less and less talk about whether or not Obama is a good leader and better yet a great president.

PS a Joe Montana is a rare one to come by...cant always look for the home run hitter, but maybe whats best at hand is what we got.
    Sometimes it is one action and one individual that can ruin a play in football (especially in offense) and it is the quarterbacks job to get everybodies head in the games, that is why I said we need a Joe Montana (a proven leader)
    because we need someone who can lead (I know their is only one Montana and it is unfair to compare him to anyone else but that is like comparing him to Churhill or Ghandi you just can't), that is why I said that he was more like Ryan Leaf (he was the quarterback for the Chargers and he was overly hyped up and placed high in the draft but when he came in he failed big time, but the fans kept saying give him time to develop, but he never did and he retired a failure) because his present action leave him to that comparison. I wish he could have been like Joe Flacco, and just lead his team from the get go to the playoffs. but right now we need a quarterback who can lead now, not one who needs time to develop, this is not high school football, this is the NFL, and you either sink or swim in this league and so far his head is bobbing underwater slowly.

Ps- I know that he is what we got, and so he has to get tough and do something about the mistakes that he is making, otherwise he will be just like Ryan Leaf, a failure.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Apr 04, 2009), Legend (Apr 03, 2009)

Thanks

Sometimes it is one action and one individual that can ruin a play in football (especially in offense) and it is the quarterbacks job to get everybodies head in the games, that is why I said we need a Joe Montana (a proven leader)
    because we need someone who can lead (I know their is only one Montana and it is unfair to compare him to anyone else but that is like comparing him to Churhill or Ghandi you just can't), that is why I said that he was more like Ryan Leaf (he was the quarterback for the Chargers and he was overly hyped up and placed high in the draft but when he came in he failed big time, but the fans kept saying give him time to develop, but he never did and he retired a failure) because his present action leave him to that comparison. I wish he could have been like Joe Flacco, and just lead his team from the get go to the playoffs. but right now we need a quarterback who can lead now, not one who needs time to develop, this is not high school football, this is the NFL, and you either sink or swim in this league and so far his head is bobbing underwater slowly.

Ps- I know that he is what we got, and so he has to get tough and do something about the mistakes that he is making, otherwise he will be just like Ryan Leaf, a failure.
    Ahh, Finally, I agree on something lol So refreshing haha

First of all I agree, I believe it would be better to have a more experienced, well knowledge leader to fix our economic struggles at hand, I do believe Obama can fix this problem as well, but it will take longer in contrast with someone who has seen much in his time. But I still don't see a Ryan Leaf in Obama, I still strongly think that over time, he will become a good president. Obama is not showing signs of chocking, he is a strong leader, but maybe not the best "Resume" President for our country right now(if you know what I mean)*

--But I am not backing down on saying Obama is a good, young, rookie President that is in Office maybe just a Term early...

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Crazy08 View Post
    Do you think that Obama can get us out of the recession? explain.
    Attachment 638
    me, i think that with the right edvice, and enough time anyone can get us out of the recession. that state that wants to legalize marijuana says he can get his state out of the recession in a year or less(i think).
    Well let just see wha is going to happen tthen if it gets bad enough I'll respond again.
    Never give up just keep going.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2