Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Emo...Emotinal what ever you want to call it...

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emo...Emotinal what ever you want to call it...

well,im emo,and i could care less what ppl think about me.
    im really quiet,so ppl dont know what im thinking,and i guess that scares them. i dont know,but i do know that labels aer stupid,and there is no such thing as "normal"

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't judge people on how they look. I accept for who they are. I have a varity of friends... emo, nerds, normal, rapper etc. We all have our labels. You shouldn't care what others think of you
    negatively. Let's all be friend's Lmao.

-Axel

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

i would not be worried but in any case i still hate that sort of bulling

goes into THE LIGHT

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i am sort of guilty of labelling ppl as chavs, like they try to be black when they're not. It's bad, i dnt mind they listen to rap n r & b music but they start talking like them "aaaa bloodz, wut happening?" or "bruvs, u wanna get shanks or somefink"

it's so bad tht i cant stand it. =__=

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

don't ignore me! please

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am half nornal and half emo some of my friends sometimes say crap about me beign that way, but i don't really give a crap to whatever they say. Just be yourself and don't listen to what others say, sometimes people say crap about beacuse maybe they are jealous of you.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

yes. just ignore them.
    it is good for your healthy to ignore them, if not you may sick because of those lable(s)
    but, just do not keep all that bad memories by your self.. if you keep them time by time maybe you can not smile with the other even they are nice to you. so if you find friend whom you like and he/she also feel the same just enjoy your time with him/her.. and forget those bad memories.hehe

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

People who gives labels are what we call people who makes selfish judges.
    Stay away from people like that. It sucks to be them Be your own brand, Like I mentioned earlier~! ^_^

re-quote~! :
    Y0u must be a typical teen that gets labels then.. mostly to be called a loser. ^^

Labels... why give a damn what people call you? Dressing in black and stuffs.. there must be a name or impression each and every damn being get.

Like what you are right now seems negative just because you like dressing in black and stuffs.
    Let's just say, you like pink, dress in Pink.. people would call you "Barbie" or stuffs like that. Obviously you get offended. Well.. there aren't many nice names compare to shitty names in all the morons dictionary.
    You earn such attention and aura. That's good. PEOPLE notcie you. You are beyond normal! Why do you wanna be one of those falt people who gives label?
    MAKE YOUR OWN BRAND AND TREND! give no damn what others label or stuffs. Unless they get physical to insult you.. report them for harassing~! XD

sorry if I sound too harsh.. T__Tlll
    I get pissed with this form of bullies. For I had been through this. PEOPLE < a**hole* called me names and stuffs before. T__Tlll
    gomen.. I hope you can fight your way through this! XD

ganbatte!! XD baa~!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast