Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Emo Factor: what do u think?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Emo Factor: what do u think?

people tell me im emo because im cutter, but i was doing it long before the emo style came in, and i was suicidal. i have no problem with most emo people, because alot of my friends follow they style. it can get to the point that i want to scream at some of them to shut up and move on. So i try and keep myself out of the category with them at school, sorry but when someone asks to use my project sissors at lunch because they want to cut themselves i draw the line. It feels like they mostly do it for attention now and to fit in with their friends. so i kinda ignore those types of emo's.

yea everyone has problems, and issues and getting sad is a way to show you are human and have emotions like everyone else. Nobody should be made fun of though because of a certain style, they have no idea what some people go through, and they are basically adding fuel to the fire. its not just the emo's either that get picked on but thats what most people notice because emo's promote their cutting to everyone else. All types of cliques go to cutting, and even people out of school into adult daily lives as well.

It is a problem thats getting worse by the day, and parents dont take alot of kids seriously, and think that their kids are only following their fashion. It would be better if some people found a way around it and found something that makes them notice everything around them and hopefully move on with their lives. Most kids in school change alot with five years of leaving highschool, so i dont see the point to why some of these people act like this, while other who do have problems are the ones being picked on and feel worse evryday because retards want to fit in.

id rather not add fuel to this fire, i hate picking on people because it does make them feel bad, and i know what thats like. Ive actually helped alot of people to stop cutting, and picking on people because they think its funny

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Emo to me (sorry for the wiki source...x.X') is what that source says. A 1985 off-shoot of punk and to me the "Emo kids" of today ruin it and just seek attention. I dislike how people say "It's a way of life" or more than just a music genre. I also hate it when people claim to be an individual whilst they call themselves emo. I find it contradicting in a way. Same with people who call themselves emo but freak out when another calls them that.

Meh...labels.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I stand as a semi- emo. Some times i can get really depressed but, i don't cut my wrist. I just listen to depressing music when ever i'm really sad. And, i wear black when ever i'm depressed. And, sometimes i write poems about death. But, i don't want to die. I just get depressed really badly. If some thing bad happened to me.. I could get really depressed. And, i have my likings for blood and vampires. And, i like the style of goth. I wear eye liner and black nail polish. And, i wear skulls. And, i rather choose red than black. Red reminds of blood and vampires. I love Vampires and blood.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i have EMO friends and they are not stupid they just cant control it they said that it is like an addiction.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Well Emo to me (sorry for the wiki source...x.X') is what that source says. A 1985 off-shoot of punk and to me the "Emo kids" of today ruin it and just seek attention. I dislike how people say "It's a way of life" or more than just a music genre. I also hate it when people claim to be an individual whilst they call themselves emo. I find it contradicting in a way. Same with people who call themselves emo but freak out when another calls them that.

Meh...labels.
    This is exactly why it's so hard to find an emo person with a genuine problem. If you were raped or went through a really bad divorce or something, i think you have a right to be emo. Something has to heal the wound.

But if you call it a lifestyle choice then you really have no idea what it is to be truely in pain.

the way i see it, if you are emo due to a genuine problem then i'll be happy to help you out. If, however, you are emo to just for the sake of the lifestyle, then you truly do not deserve to call yourself emo.
    Why hello there!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble....

All right, who opened up a dead thread... To quote the Forum rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3