View Poll Results: Does emotions in men show weakness?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, real men don't cry!

7 11.48%
  • No, emotions are important and should be expressed.

38 62.30%
  • I don't care/It doesn't matter to me.

16 26.23%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Emotion, a bad thing?

Newbie Thunder13 is off to a good start Thunder13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emotion, a bad thing?

Emotions can be both good and bad. Even though they can be unstable, they can be useful.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Goodnes its just human nature people cry doesnt matter if your Male Female or whatever. Your human your body will let you know if something is wrong. Your brain will send your body signals. if you choose not to act on these feelings then i pity the person that views it as weakness to cry
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Obviously, you're rejecting our ideas based soley on your ideas, Naruto1988...

We haven't been basing the idea of crying as a weakness due to psychological reasons or even emotional reasons. Whether human nature or not, what we've been saying is that people who cry are taken advantage of!

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Emotions aren't bad or a weakness people have equal emotions my big brother he has a lot of problems when he was still a little kid and still his a very emotional guy. Me since I was still a very young girl I have problems in my life and all I do is cry and hurt myself with a knife. That really happened to me seriously.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

wouldnt it matter type of emotion?
    sad
    happy
    mental
    insanity
    deppresion?

I'll do it man.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    wouldnt it matter type of emotion?
    sad
    happy
    mental
    insanity
    deppresion?
    Wow dude, that is a little bit off topic. I think that we have heard the people's openion and I thank you for opening up a piece of your mind about this topic.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Most emotions are good to have and can be used in a good way like anger, calmness, sadness, happyness,ect. to have these emotions is to be human is someone does not have these emotions the they are either lying or not human. But in every person in the world their are those emotions that can not be controlled so easily like rage, hatred, and other like them. These emotions can cause harm to the person and to those who are around them bringing them ever so closer to their own destruction.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    Most emotions are good to have and can be used in a good way like anger, calmness, sadness, happyness,ect. to have these emotions is to be human is someone does not have these emotions the they are either lying or not human. But in every person in the world their are those emotions that can not be controlled so easily like rage, hatred, and other like them. These emotions can cause harm to the person and to those who are around them bringing them ever so closer to their own destruction.
    Right. I'm not saying everyone should repress emotion and wander around like a soulless shell. Just be careful not to burden people with your emotional baggage. If they're really worried, they'll ask. If they don't ask, don't tell them. Don't sigh until they are guilted into asking what the problem is. Nobody likes people like that!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast