+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Emotions?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Emotions?

I wanna bring a topic to discussion far more than you wanna feel. But my question is this, do you control and balance yourself to know where life is goin or are you one or the other. Life is a twist and I realized that it can be both and some people are better at one than the other and sometimes ambidextrous, one day right its soon.

One day... rambling young.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Emotions?

Your post is poorly written so I have no idea what you're trying to say. Could you be more clear as to what your discussion topic is?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I was very drunk when I wrote it out, what I was saying is do you control your emotions or do you let them control you basically. What do you think each has to offer and do you like one more or the other.

THE RULES!

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

This is why being drunk is bad. :P Shame on you.

I control my emotions. I'm used to bottling everything up inside and then sprawling it out all on my canvas, drawing pad, notebook, Photoshop, etc. <3 My friends tell me I have the patience of a monk, and when I do get annoyed I don't let my anger control me. I state how I feel, and let it be. Except that one time I stated in the single parent thread about punching someone. xD Though, I felt it was also the only true way of conveying a message to her since all other attempts failed terribly and a child's well-being was at stake.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Thanks

I lost track of art a lot. Well I have a empty book and a pencil maybe I'll put down the bottle some time.

THE RULES!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I was very drunk when I wrote it out, what I was saying is do you control your emotions or do you let them control you basically. What do you think each has to offer and do you like one more or the other.

I was with dark. for a second, but now that you have stated what you were trying to say. I guess I could answer this question. I am one that controls my emotions. I can't let them run rampant like I did as a child. If you understand what I am trying to say. I was raised to be ashamed of showing my emotions. Really sadness and anger where not to be expressed unless for good reason, and very few times were there good reason.

The only time I can not control my emotions is when I am romantically involved. I know it's bad, but it's what hast to be done. I am learning on how to be better at controlling my emotions during that time, but hey, where's the fun in that. Emotions don't make the relationship, but they hell do add some spice.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

According to my psych professor, we can only consciously control certain emotions at certain times. A lot of our thinking and feeling is done with or without us actually considering things before we feel them or act on them. However, on the other hand, nobody can make you feel something you don't wanna feel (if that makes sense). Like if someone "guilts" you, it's not them that is making you feel guilty, it's you. You may not even have wanted to feel that way but it happened. Did you control it? Or did you just feel that way without even trying? The human brain is a complex puzzle. I bet it makes a pretty picture when it's solved.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    According to my psych professor, we can only consciously control certain emotions at certain times. A lot of our thinking and feeling is done with or without us actually considering things before we feel them or act on them. However, on the other hand, nobody can make you feel something you don't wanna feel (if that makes sense). Like if someone "guilts" you, it's not them that is making you feel guilty, it's you. You may not even have wanted to feel that way but it happened. Did you control it? Or did you just feel that way without even trying? The human brain is a complex puzzle. I bet it makes a pretty picture when it's solved.
    (gaaaaa psych is following me where ever I go >.<)
    Nicely said ^^

I guess for me I let my emotions to bottle up untill "The straw that broke the camels back." I snape (sometimes not at good times) It is funny tho to see peoples' reactions to my lack of emotion to things >=D
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast