Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The End Of The World!!!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: The End Of The World!!!

I'm going to have that 2525 song stuck in my head for a long time . . .

I say that there will eventually be another nuclear war between the USA and either China or Russia and then that will cause a nuclear winter. However that will not dispense humans. That nuclear winter will become a second Ice age. In time, some time far after that, a meteor will finally come causing a dust cloud to black out the sun for hundreds of years causing all life above the surface of the ocean to rot, decay, and die. Then life crawls out of the bottom of the ocean again and the entire planet is eventually reborn. Yay for history repeating itself. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Russia? really?? they can barly rub 2 ruble's together let alone think of restarting that war monster the cold war...China? no they need our cash...North Korea or Iran sounds more likely...they wouldn't bat an eyelash to push the button...if they had anything that could reach us...and roaches take over the earth...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

But we only need to push two buttons to kill NK and Iran right now. . .

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

and the whimps on charge aint gonna do it...too much colateral damage...like hiroshima and Nagasaki wasnt...although it would be so much easier if we could wipe the trouble some ones of the face of the planet...it aint gonna happen...even if it's for their own good...NK is starting to play nice, Iran is spooked at being surrounded by US forces at almost allof its borders...but the time of a global light brite (everyone Nuked) is over i think...not enough vehicles to pull it off...now of some smuck went into splace, off to an asteroid belt and lob a rock at the earth...o yeah i can see a country get that pissed at someone...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

ze end of ze world is the best (not to mention funniest) example of how the world is gonna end. the U.S is gonna start it and then every1 will be firing nukes and the radiation will **** us over!

go canada!

yes i know the above statement had no point whatsoever

Love only if you are willing to hate.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    "Let no man know when the end will come." This is what I believe. If the end is gonna come, it's gonna come at a time in which man least suspects it. I don' believe that any man can accurately predict when the world will end.
    The bible also says that to those who watch the signs it will come as "a woman in labor" and those who don't it will come as "a thief in the night". So if you follow that train of thought you may not know the day but you can sure see it coming. Let me tell you, labor is not fun. Good thing it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    Iran is spooked at being surrounded by US forces at almost allof its borders..
    I disagree but only because everything I have read indicates that the current president of Iran believes it is his religious duty to bring the end of the world and destroy Israel in the process. If true lets hope he doesn't succeed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    the world has been ending since it was made
    and all the proof you need of this world ending is
    floating in space with all the chunks of dead planets
    that look like rocks earth will be like that too one day.

so i dont see what the big panic is because the evidence
    shows all planets die and this planet will too.
    And I agree. It doesn't matter what humans do, we can't forget the fact that outside factors might destroy the earth or life on earth as we know it. After all, the universe it constantly moving, constantly destroying something and even things are constantly being created.

We know the sun is going to die out and if that happens, we know that life on earth will end as we know it (everything seems to come down to the energy that the sun gives us). Unless of course humans develop something to live without the suns light O_o.

little earth will live long after the sun dies out, long after humans have left it. It has done and it will do.Unless of course something happens to it in the mean time, like something massive hits it and breaks it into pieces, or something the like.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    The bible also says that to those who watch the signs it will come as "a woman in labor" and those who don't it will come as "a thief in the night". So if you follow that train of thought you may not know the day but you can sure see it coming. Let me tell you, labor is not fun. Good thing it ends.
    That may b true, one of my points was that no one will b payin' any attention ta them when the end does finally come. So thus, they will not know, like a "thief in the night" as u have said. There r too many people who cryin' that it's the end of the world right now, I believe that this is a clear sign that it is not. I could b wrong, but I feel that with so many people "payin' attention" that it's not happenin' right now and it's not goin' ta happen 'til mankind is least attentive and prepared for it. Oh, and I understand 'bout labor, not first hand, but I was there when both my niece and nephew were born. And yeah, it's definitely not fun.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast