+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: End of the World

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End of the World

The thought of the sun going "Red giant" gets on my nerves, because really i HATE Scientific theroies, I also can't accept that the world will end in 2012. To hell with the Aztecs. People though it would end in 1999, AND 2000, ouh, dun forget 2002. It's baloney. If the world IS to end it's going to be because Santa Clause goes crazy, gets on his slay and flies around shotting, stabbing people with presents and those presents enter into our flesh and devour us from the inside out. There ya go.

But that should give out my though on the end of the world....really our end is when humanity kills itself off, which I give us 500-1000 years, maybe 250.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think anyone can predict the worlds fate. I mean how would that be possible? The world in my opinion will end due to a large nuclear war.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

2012? 2012! lol thats so soon!!!! and its a load of *rap. I hate stupid theory's harldey any of them come true and as far as scinetist are concerned they can Prff end of the earth 2012 lol... It's nearly as bad as Jesus was going to come back on 2006 6th or the 6th so true...Oh yeh where is he???

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    2012? 2012! lol thats so soon!!!! and its a load of *rap. I hate stupid theory's harldey any of them come true and as far as scinetist are concerned they can Prff end of the earth 2012 lol... It's nearly as bad as Jesus was going to come back on 2006 6th or the 6th so true...Oh yeh where is he???
    lol yeah, I think people need to stop trying to predict things they have no idea about

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4