+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Euthanasia

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Euthanasia

This is very hard for me to decide. I think if the person is extremely ill and there was no way that they would ever be well enough to be able to enjoy life as it is again really then yes, I agree with it. My mother was actually faced with this choice with her own mother. She was extremely ill and she could have recovered she would have had to live on a respirator. She wouldn't be able to leave her room very much. She couldn't talk. She had lost her voice due to a stroke. My mom decided to let my grandmother die because she knew her mother wouldn't want to live that way.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

There are lots of points to why a person should want Euthanasia to be legal and also many arguments against it too.

First of all they may think it shameful to let their family and friends watch them die slowly and painfully, but on the other hand they should want their last few precious moments on the earth to be special and to be able to enjoy them.

In my opinion assissted suicide shouldn't be made legal because if life is a gift, somthing that we can't control, death should be treated similary too.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

In my opinion assissted suicide shouldn't be made legal because if life is a gift, somthing that we can't control, death should be treated similary too.
    I agree to this...because
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I agree to this...because it is not right for someoen to decide on his own life
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I agree to this...because it is not right for someoen to decide on his own life if he wants to go or
    I agree to this...because it is not right for someoen to decide on his own life if he wants to go or not ppl should live their lifes
    I agree to this...because it is not right for someoen to decide on his own life if he wants to go or not ppl should live their lifes as full as possible and make the most
    I agree to this...because it is not right for someoen to decide on his own life if he wants to go or not ppl should live their lifes as full as possible and make the most of everything.
    Last edited by Spymonk; Apr 11, 2006 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    i believe it isnt an act of murder but rather an act of mercy, eunthanasia stops suffering and it's better that way, rather than living for a longer time but have to suffer...
    Well put...We as humans know we are gonna die someday and thats why we should live life to its fullest. Thats probaly why most people perfer to die in honor and glory(I have other crazy ways but thats another thread ) I am all for euthanasia if it help stops the pain and suffering of a person and puts them in eternal peace. And as for it being considered as murder there are other legalized ways to kill a person

I'm ♥mazing!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i haven't really thought it that much but i suppose really its to help someone end their suffering. For me it would play upon my conscience a lot because if i was to end someone's suffering i would feel really guilty that I have ended a life. So for me its just another form of murder. Because its not really legal (i don't think it is) to help someone die. Although its yet counter as murder, the guidelines are exactly the same.

However, if someone close to me is suffering and the only way to end it was to help them move on to somewhere much better, then i honestly don't know what to do because i know it would what they wanted and i hate to see them down and not being the person i knew.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it should be up to the person or the person's family if the person is unable to decide for him or herself.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie _Icarus_ may be famous one day _Icarus_ may be famous one day _Icarus_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, from my point of view i'd rather die than be a vegetable it must be so depressing!! How horrible. But i'd rather people used contraception if they use euthanasia as a contraceptive tool.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

I just don't think doctors should be the one administering euthanasia. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interests?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast