+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Euthanasia

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Euthanasia

i like the idea, but it is against my religion. perhaps God may see my views if i choose it...didn't his Son choose death too?

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Euthanasia....... technically this would fall under either murder or suicide, depending on whose decision it was.....

The religious and moral sides are quite even...... it is very hard to decide which side to take on this matter. All I know is, it is not quite justifiable to kill someone because they are suffering......
    Kastelic's creation

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

It is one person's right to choose wut he/she wants to do. Perhaps, it is against some religion to defy God and take your own and not wait for Him to guide us. But essentially, it's down tht person's choice.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well well, tell me then...did we ever had a choice not to be born...so in death...choice is never ours either

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not see this as a wrong thing. Leaving a person in pain to live on is not a good idea. If all the treatments fail, and if the person agrees to be killed / dead is fine. But takng someone's life just because he / she is suffering is not a good option either. I personally would not want my relatives to be killed.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that killing someone is crime even though it has been done to take
    of the suffering, but I know that this opinion would be heavily re-thought if
    I would have to consider that it is going to be on the table.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Honored Members of AO...

What are your views on euthanasia? Do you think it alright to put a person to death just because he/she is extremely ill or is elderly, facing extreme pain that cannot be alleviated? Is it a crime? Should people turn to euthanasia to end their sufferings?

-Thoughts & Ideas-
    AIGHT AIGHT, here I GO. Ok check it, check it. Euthanasia is OK. BUT BUT BUT! You should have the consent of the euthanasee, the one who is dieing. So there should be some form of legislation that forces people to decided whether they way to die or not and they have to sign this peace of legislation Annually!!! They can change it anytime they want, but they have to CHECK YES or NO once a year... how's that.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

here's a way to answer it- if the person is still capable of ending there own life, but are suffering and want to be euthinized(?) they should be allowed to do it themselves... that way, no one feels they have murdered someone for it is instead suicide....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5