+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Euthanasia

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Euthanasia

honestly, if i was in great pain and suffering and there is basically no chance of recovery, i would want others to respect my decision to let go. no one else can judge for me because no one else can feel my pain.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i don't think Euthanasia is right. However, it would be have to be under the most needed circumstances would it be approved. Like say in battle where the person is near death on the field and you feel like they would not be able to live their life in the same way ever again and if they wished to be killed then i suppose.

on the other hand as for it being someone who is really finding hard to live with a horrible illness then i would have to think it through properly because if someone asked me to ease their suffering then i would have to really really think hard about if it is the right thing to do because i could go to jail for commiting murder. To which i don't think i would handle at all.

Its just really hard to judge something like that because it would depend on the situation really and how bad someone's illness really is. I just hope no one will ask me to do such a thing because i would just be filled with guilt for actually do it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Asakura may be famous one day Asakura may be famous one day Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on the circumstances. If someone was in a coma and you
    pulled the plug after the first day, that's wrong. But after ten years
    of them being in that state, it is time to let them go to their afterlife.
    What is evil? Is being loyal to what
    you say is right all it takes to make me good?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I think euthanasia should be allowed if the person at hand (or his/her relatives, assuming the person is ie. in a coma) wish for it. What's wrong in choosing the easy way out?

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i can agree with someone being a coma and will not be able to surive because then the person might not be fully alive.

just thinking about don't some doctors do that sometimes.. you know when someone is in a coma and they are not going to pull through. they ask the relative if it is ok to switch off the life support machine. so how come they don't get charged for murder???

just wondering.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Euthanasia is very sore topic to discuss, there are lots of different opinions so
    this really can turn to open fight. But my personal opinion is that killing people
    is wrong...including euthanasia, but as some of you are aware of opinions
    about topics like this can change dramaticaly when they are affected by someone close to you

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Euthanasia is very sore topic to discuss, there are lots of different opinions so
    this really can turn to open fight. But my personal opinion is that killing people
    is wrong...including euthanasia, but as some of you are aware of opinions
    about topics like this can change dramaticaly when they are affected by someone close to you
    So youd rather let someone suffer years on end, just so it aint murder?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    So youd rather let someone suffer years on end, just so it aint murder?
    As I said killing someone is wrong, but I might be reorganixe my values if
    my grandparents continue weakening the same speed and style they are now.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast