+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: euthanasia... should be or should not.....

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: euthanasia... should be or should not.....

I'm agree with you Innerhell.
    I also think that's a waste to keep someone who has no chance to wakeup.
    Euthanasia is needed in case like that.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

this subject is hard beacause theyre are too many choices
    like if the person had absolutely no chance of survival and they are suffering they should not live through that pain if its in vain
    but if the person has a chance of surviving they should be given more time
    and it would really depend on their age too
    if its like a little kid
    he might have a better chance than senior citizen
    because the kid has a long time to live
    and the senior should have done everything he wanted or they wanted in their lifetime

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

In a way, its an easy answer to problems. I mean if there are financial problems arising and the person's health isn't improving, what more would they want?
    The only thing that is bad, is the stress that may come from love ones.
    either way, it can be something that should be positively looked upon, or the other way around.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holy_kamotey View Post
    euthanasia or so called mercy killing.. and since we have already debated about euthanasia in our school, i want to share this topic.... for example, a cancer patient is nearly dying and the one which supports him to live is the chemotharaphy,... because of the expensive treatment, his family is now experiencing financial problem and doesn't have the capacity to support his medication... if you're one of the family member, will you take the risk to continue his medication even his illness is killing him softly OR better cease his suffering and let him die in an instant...? will you allow him live or let him to rest in peace...
    if theyre sufferin then put them out of their misery

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Chiel may be famous one day Chiel may be famous one day Chiel's Avatar
    Thanks

Euthanasia or mercy killing is acceptable only If the person who is to be killed is being life supported by a machine. When he/she is mentally brain dead, then euthanasia can be done. We should not intervene with God's plans for us. >.<

thanks to ryoko-chan and pam-chan! love you!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiel View Post
    Euthanasia or mercy killing is acceptable only If the person who is to be killed is being life supported by a machine. When he/she is mentally brain dead, then euthanasia can be done. We should not intervene with God's plans for us. >.<
    it depends. alot of people who are in the army,that have been hurt and seen some bad stuff would rather be dead then alive

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hm this is hard really depends on the problem and who they are. okay see my dad died when i was 10. but he instantly died but the doctors kept him on life support.a machine was living for him.we couldn't move or speek.or do anything. he was alive in a way but he was in pain. and my mother knew that and made the decision to take him off life support. so is that wrong? no i don't think so but it ur choice i respect everyone oppion but i will say that i don't think it wrong.just depends on a who and what happen to them.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't know if anyone has looked at it in a religious point of view but in a sense does anybody consider it immoral. Well I think its kind of sad, is like having ur own family shoot u but I still agree is the best option. Commiting suicide is a straight ticket to hell but having ur family commint a murderous act on ur account is horrible even if the results are as devastatin as u say. What do u guys think I know it relieves the person of pain and expensives as well as family members pain but looking at in a religious point of view what do u guys think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast