+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: euthanasia... should be or should not.....

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: euthanasia... should be or should not.....

I'm going to Hell anyways, so in my opinion, anything goes!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh for feck sake.Yet anoter discussion about human rights is warped by what god thinks.Forget the religious outlook for 2 seconds and let people live their lives the way they want,If they are in pain then they have the right to end it.If that means killing themselves then so be it.Its their life,not Gods so let them do what ever they want with it.I personally dont see what the problem is...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    Oh for feck sake.Yet anoter discussion about human rights is warped by what god thinks.Forget the religious outlook for 2 seconds and let people live their lives the way they want,If they are in pain then they have the right to end it.If that means killing themselves then so be it.Its their life,not Gods so let them do what ever they want with it.I personally dont see what the problem is...
    Amen. Hooray for free will. People should remember that.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    It is better to keep a baby or a child alive than to keep a person that has no chance in recovering or no chance from waking up from a comatose state. The Terry Schiavo case was stupid, in my opinion. It was a complete waste of time and effort to keep that woman alive. My heart goes out to the family, but they need to get over it. I won't choose sides or anything, but hearing both sides bitch and whine for months on end was very annoying. It was cruel to keep that woman alive.
    You always make such valid points =P Once again i agree.

The people keeping their loved ones on machines for years (or long periods of time) are simply clinging hold of nothing, that person lost the battle a long time ago, they are now only a shell. As hard as it is to let go, they need to bury their loved one (or cremate, whatever), mourn for them, and get on with life.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is up to the person in question. if they can't say "pull the plug" it's because they are in a coma, and they can't feel anyway.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Cow_of_Shame may be famous one day Cow_of_Shame may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am for the choice being open...in regards to religous or moral arguments:

1) If you are truly religious, the Bible said something about not praying in public and dragging his name into everything. Plus, if it was natural they probably would have been dead long ago.

2) Morally speaking, people have rights. You can't take those away, people should choose for themselves, and they don't need you butting into their personal choices with picket signs.

NOTE: I am niether religous or perfect, it is only my view.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Im definitly signing a DNR. I would hate to end up a vegitiable.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Life isn't really all that, so we should live it boldly. I don't put life on a pedistall, so once I have had my fill, I'm outta here. I woul rather die than to become a vegetable, heck, I would sooner die than to lose my legs. Oh, and my sight too, thats very important to me. Euthanasia is great, and is very convienient for people like me who are ready to go, but don't always have a cliff or a tall building handy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast