+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

If we're all destined to have our own soulmates, then why do others end up being alone??...

If love searches for us, then why do some people still end up alone??...
    Other people are lucky to have a someone but what about others??...
    Are they born to be alone?? but I know some prefer to be that way coz for them it's their very stable life...

I'm just curious...coz some people who searches love ends up a miserable life...

so the very big question here is...are we all born to have our own soulmates??..

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

I am going to move this to a debate discussion as it seems best fitting for that section.

~Moving~

I think its that there are some people are not going to find love, Eventually everyone will find love, its more or less that if people go looking for love they won't find. Instead they are meant to be patient and wait for the right person to come along. People who end up miserable are that way because its what they choose in life, they feel they can't be happy so they subconsciously tell themselves they won't and never break free from that way of thinking. Unless something jolts them, then they just continue in a life of depression.

I always thought I would be alone forever, but then I found someone whom I loved so much right under my nose as he was my closest friend and I haven't looked back since.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

If we're all destined to have our own soulmates, then why do others end up being alone??...

Because they give up on love, They take the hearts of others and then say that they can't love, that they give up. They think that there is no one out there but there really is... If they want it online they end up wanting to be able to touch a "real" person, wanting to love some one they can see every day and not just talk to.

Love doesn't really search for us i guess.. we search for it. Kinda. You see love does find us, most of the time we meet our soul mate at a young age but because we are so young or something we may not realize that it's them. Or something will keep them apart, whether is be the fact that they are far away or the fact that they can't tell the other how they feel... There's usually something that blinds us from seeing out SM at a young age.

Some soulmates are born in different times, with 3, 5, maybe even 10 or more years differences... so they may never find their soulmate but i'm sure they can find at least true love...

Are they born to be alone??

To be honest that really has nothing to do with it in my opinion

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ur so lucky Sazzy, unlyk me...always brokenhearted, I never really found love...actually, it's always a one-sided love...dunno y?? but still I don't give up on love...maybe when I'm ten years older I will...

tnx 4 ur opinions...it actually helped me ryt now, I'm nearly losing hope u know...but still, I'm happy ^____^ see dis big smile??...that's me...lol

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    Ur so lucky Sazzy, unlyk me...always brokenhearted, I never really found love...actually, it's always a one-sided love...dunno y?? but still I don't give up on love...maybe when I'm ten years older I will...

tnx 4 ur opinions...it actually helped me ryt now, I'm nearly losing hope u know...but still, I'm happy ^____^ see dis big smile??...that's me...lol
    I am just lucky to find him yes but its mostly because I gave up looking for my one true love but just got on with single life. Something I know sucks but self confidence always seems to attract someone. I don't know why it does but it really does work, if your confident about your self completely and your happy with the way look (saying your sexy to your self in the mirror is meant to work) then I am sure things will change. Its only when we are happy with ourself that we can happy with the rest of the world.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Get over it

Just kidding ^_^

Let me start of by saying that like love, life also has no meaning.
    It is what we create ourselves. Even though love is an emotion, it is an empty entity, a powerful force nonetheless, just like life.
    You see, they are both the same, it is the meaning we create ourselves. They are like water, add anything and put them into any conatiner, and they would take it's form / shape, and change accordingly.
    Since everybody is different, people have different points of views on love and life.

People end up being alone, some of them anyway, because they don't either try, or give up.
    Also, love does not search for us, it is around us, you see ... to be "manipulated" to some sort, or to be used or felt, and it will behave like water, likewise.
    People end up being loners because they tend to grab the water in their hands, which ultimately ends up getting out. However, if you hold the water carefully in your hands without dissoloving any negativity, it will be pure.
    Some are "lucky" and some are "unlucky".
    Yeah, so?
    True love is rare, or almost impossible to find. As humans, we have always been bound by our social status, our cast, religion, religious backgrounds, and ultimately, the society.
    That is why the quest for finding true love never ends. If we were to break through those barriers, finding true love would be far more harder.
    In any case, don't give up, and if you think you found the special one, be calm and love him / her. Don'tgo straight for sex, or use love as an overrated word / phrase / emotion / whatever.

If you think people are born to be alone, let alone yourself, you will continue to see life in this way.

We are born alone.
    We will die alone.

But what happens in between is up to us. If we give up on life, everything seems hopless, and we think of suiciding, or sometimes think about ... "Is there anyone who would save me from myself? Love me?" ... well, if you give up on love, likewise, it would be the same situation.
    See how this works? Don't think it's hard.

But, if they prefer to be alone, build a fortress to defend from love and compassionate feelings, shield themselves from trust and friends, be a rock that never feels pain or an island that never cries ...

They are probably trying to hide the fact that they have been weakend, but, it is upto them.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Are they born to be alone?? but I know some prefer to be that way coz for them it's their very stable life...
    I'm just curious...coz some people who searches love ends up a miserable life...
    so the very big question here is...are we all born to have our own soulmates??..
    Okay...Not all of us are destined to have our own soulmates. Love does not always search for us, we have to take the initiative as well. Yes, it is true that some people are lucky to have a special someone and others are not so lucky. That's life dear. Most people are not born to be alone. They are usually socialize my close family members. And plus, humans are very social animals. Yes, it's also true that some people end up miserable after a break up or a broken heart...But that happens sometimes.
    And to answer your final question...I strongly disagree that we are all born to have our own soul mates.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    Okay...Not all of us are destined to have our own soulmates. Love does not always search for us, we have to take the initiative as well. Yes, it is true that some people are lucky to have a special someone and others are not so lucky. That's life dear. Most people are not born to be alone. They are usually socialize my close family members. And plus, humans are very social animals. Yes, it's also true that some people end up miserable after a break up or a broken heart...But that happens sometimes.
    And to answer your final question...I strongly disagree that we are all born to have our own soul mates.
    Nice, I agree ^_^.
    But, I just want to make sure, is that a case of "Who know, who cares?" or just that we should be happy with what we've got, and love the one we find approachable?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast