+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Nice, I agree ^_^.
    But, I just want to make sure, is that a case of "Who know, who cares?" or just that we should be happy with what we've got, and love the one we find approachable?

you should be with the one you love because you love them not because you can have them.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to agree with Rave_Grip on this one. The problem with finding your soulmate is that sometimes you get so into looking for the perfect person that you miss the one that your susposed to be with. They tend to be someone that you may have already met or someone that you know very well. You just never looked at them that way before. But I truly believe that no one is ment to be alone, if they are it is their own doing or they don't want to accept the person that wants to be with them. So their soulmate is out there, they just don't want them.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a really good question and one I have been thinking about lately. I wonder if I will ever find someone interested in me at all. I have never really had a boyfriend and the only two guys who ever showed any interest in me, the very first day we were together they would go a little too far and because I could never be that way, I told them it might not work out. Maybe I was over reacting but I am not a girl that wants guys interested in me because they hope I will put out, when I won't! I mean I think I have my head on straight and can be fun to hang out with but it just seems like guys aren't very interested in me at all. I guess I still have a lot of time but I still think about it. I would like to think there was someone out there for everyone but then again not everyone finds that person.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i believe that everyone has a soul mate, it just depends on if they find them or not. i honestly think that they dont normally find them until they are after about 35..

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think were are all destined to have ONE soulmate. I think that every relationship takes place (or doesnt take place), for a reason. So everyone you've ever been with... You were "meant to be" with them, at the time you were together. I believe every realtionship, and every interaction has a purpose. Even if its something small.

And those of us who are alone. I feel that is meant to be as well. Sometimes people need to learn more, or balance themselves before they can take on a lover.
    Some people prefer to be alone.
    And there are the many who think a companion will "complete" them. I sincerely think people who feel that way need to love themselves more. And realize.... Life isn't about feeling complete... there should always be a hunger in us. A desire for something more. That is what makes the journey of life worth traveling.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I don't really think were are all destined to have ONE soulmate. I think that every relationship takes place (or doesnt take place), for a reason. So everyone you've ever been with... You were "meant to be" with them, at the time you were together. I believe every realtionship, and every interaction has a purpose. Even if its something small.

And those of us who are alone. I feel that is meant to be as well. Sometimes people need to learn more, or balance themselves before they can take on a lover.
    Some people prefer to be alone.
    And there are the many who think a companion will "complete" them. I sincerely think people who feel that way need to love themselves more. And realize.... Life isn't about feeling complete... there should always be a hunger in us. A desire for something more. That is what makes the journey of life worth traveling.
    Actually, in my opinion, it is the "hunger" [or quest, more like] of finding enlightenment is what makes humans live their lives, or completing themselves.

Although you said that there are the many who think a companion will "complete" them, to me, no matter how happy or fullfilled you are, a companion in your life is also quite something to look forward for.

And those of us who are alone. I feel that is meant to be as well.
    Nobody in this world is alone. Everyone is inter-connected in one way or another, it is us who choose it to be this way.
    Everything we do or / and feel is a state of mind. Choosing or being alone is a state of mind as well.
    Change our thinking, is what we need.

The rest I agree with.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I ~hate~ the notion of predestination... if our entire lives are mapped out for us before we're born then morality, responsiblity and free thought count for nothing. Luckily, predestination seems just as unlikely as it is unfair.

There is no such thing as a "soul mate"... anyone you meet is someone you could love: if only you chose to. And they could love you back... if they wanted to. Finding the "right" match is just a matter of choosing to love someone who wants to love you back.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree there Tsurara, soul mates are just our way of dealing with the issue of the right person for us. granted that you could love someone with all your heart and they give the same love back, but there are the ones that break you, when they leave.

and the fact is that people love one another to the extent that it seems like they are soul mates.
    and as for the ones that live to be alone...
    they should look to the future, no matter how alone you feel, there will be someone to love you and that require your love in return.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast