+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

they say every one has a soulmate, and i wish i couls belive that, becuz partically everyone in mai faily is devorced. maybe not in this life maybe the nxt, but i guess there is some one that is there for us. but wen u think a bout it u have got to have more than one solmate, becuz, well lets say ure soulmate doesnt even speak eniglish!!! are u still soulmtes then even if u cant comuincate? and if even if he does wat if.. there are soo many ifs that one really question is was te word soulmate created as some fastasy for those who dont marry. maybe tat is why its good to have araged marriges, nothing to worry bout u get marreid and tat it. well its certinetly easier, then having to search ure intier lifetime rite? i guess....
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I always like the old tale that says... When a soul is breathed into existence from the stars, it is then split in half. The two halves are then cast upon the winds of fate. Some may land within reach of each other, some at opposite ends of the earth. Both halves earning for what is missing, will always search for what is not there.

I kind of always liked the idea that we each have another half out there. Perhaps that is why we are always searching for something.

How often do we hear about people who seem to be the picture perfect couple. Then BLAM! Then all you hear about is the break up, and who they are with now. Was it because they hadn't truly found their other half, and have they now, or will they still search.

That may explain the couple that could not be more different. Perhaps they have found their other half.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't believe that one is actually here to live alone... a lot of people that are considered "alone" actually aren't alone at all... i guess that's what's wrong with the world right now... they think that to be happy they need to be in a relationship... i actually admire those who choose to be single... they have the real courage to go for something else... i can't really say that being tied is that much of a happy thing either... it's responsibility. anyway...

i believe someone is out there for someone else... maybe not as a lover... but at least as a close hearted companion.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    i don't believe that one is actually here to live alone... a lot of people that are considered "alone" actually aren't alone at all... i guess that's what's wrong with the world right now... they think that to be happy they need to be in a relationship... i actually admire those who choose to be single... they have the real courage to go for something else... i can't really say that being tied is that much of a happy thing either... it's responsibility. anyway...

i believe someone is out there for someone else... maybe not as a lover... but at least as a close hearted companion.
    I would say there is someone out there for everyone. For the hope of actually finding someone who will love them as much as possible isn't something we should take away from people. I always say there is someone for everyone because I believe its true. The details about how they find them isn't what is important but its the hope that you give when you tell someone they will find someone and latter they do, is what really matters.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay! Let me define how many "types" of soulmates are there: -

Soul lovers - someone you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you. And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given.

Soul sister/brother - someone belonging in the same soul group as you and therefore having an unusually strong bond and likeness to you

Classical – Greek mythology – Originally humans were combined of four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces, but Zeus feared their power and split them all in half, condemning them to spending their lives searching for the other half to complete them. This theory was presented as a half-serious story by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium, after all the participants at the Symposium ("drinking party") were charged to philosophize on the topic of love.

Spiritual and religious – concepts of reincarnation and karma. Soulmates have spent many previous lifetimes together.

Karmic soulmate - someone who has a special mission or influence on one's life

Companion soulmate – People with whom one has made a connection

Twin soulmates – Very close friends with whom one has strong bonds.

Twin flame soulmate – A popular romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate.

Scientific soulmate – (If) a relationship can be quantified, and scored according to an internal happiness scale. A scientific soulmate is the person with whom you are the absolute happiest. You would therefore be less happy with any other person in existence.

Balance partners and messengers – The people you meet along the way who help you create balance in your life. [1]

Divine complement – A new colloquialism for a 'match made in heaven', a twin soul, who holds inborn potentials that match and complement one's own and who is linked eternally through a signature in the heart at the dimension of the spirit.

But the problem is, you can love anyone as long as they choose to love you back-
    Tsurara.

But in my opinion, acceptence is what matters the most.
    What if you found out, for example, that your soulmate can't even speak your language, or is nothing compared to you, and you can't keep it up?

Here, things start to fall apart. Not only do we lose our trust and feelings towards him or her, we also think that my soulmate has to be from my background, country etc ...
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Oct 31, 2007 at 07:22 AM. Reason: You know now.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Rave I was clearly stating everyone's true love, giving me a list like that wasn't really what I was talking about.

There is a lover out there for everyone. I doesn't matter how you see them as, but there is in my eyes.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Rave I was clearly stating everyone's true love, giving me a list like that wasn't really what I was talking about.

There is a lover out there for everyone. I doesn't matter how you see them as, but there is in my eyes.
    Sorry I accidentally quoted your post.

But I just thought it was relevant.
    But still, we can be happy with more than one person, and that can be a problem.

Thanks

I don't think thats true unless you are talking about just being "happy" but when it comes to Love, there is only one person we can truly love with open hearts. We may think we love our previous partners but when we meet the one person who completes us then we love them so much that no one can ever compare to them.

Of course we can tell ourselves we loved them all the same but when you experience true love like Abu, Soshi, solking and myself have then your thoughts change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast