+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I don't think thats true unless you are talking about just being "happy" but when it comes to Love, there is only one person we can truly love with open hearts. We may think we love our previous partners but when we meet the one person who completes us then we love them so much that no one can ever compare to them.

Of course we can tell ourselves we loved them all the same but when you experience true love like Abu, Soshi, solking and myself have then your thoughts change.
    Okay

But there is a question in my mind ... what if you're no concious of your true love, or what if you don't want or you think it's no use? ^_^
    Would we still find one?

And also, "true love" requires a lot of hardwork to work upon, however, if we don't make a commitment, we'd end up feeling pathetic ... my opinion anyway.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Okay

But there is a question in my mind ... what if you're no concious of your true love, or what if you don't want or you think it's no use? ^_^
    Would we still find one?

And also, "true love" requires a lot of hardwork to work upon, however, if we don't make a commitment, we'd end up feeling pathetic ... my opinion anyway.
    If your not conscious(not right) you'll still find them it just means that you won't know that they are your true love. If you don't want it or think it's no use then the more likely you are to live a life alone.. if that's what you want then we need to talk because love is something everyone deserves and needs.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Okay

Would we still find one?

I for one am someone who will show you yes you will find it. I was thinking like that before I met solking. And now my world has changed for the better. Yes it needs hard work but when you met your true love, it will all fit into place and although you think you have to work at it, it tends to work out without even realizing it most of the time. When you love someone so much that you will do anything, it tends to help in getting through things. You do have to be open but I found that solking found a way to make me want to tell him everything. Its hard to describe but he knows when something is wrong and reacts well. The same goes for me I hope.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one am someone who will show you yes you will find it. I was thinking like that before I met solking. And now my world has changed for the better. Yes it needs hard work but when you met your true love, it will all fit into place and although you think you have to work at it, it tends to work out without even realizing it most of the time. When you love someone so much that you will do anything, it tends to help in getting through things. You do have to be open but I found that solking found a way to make me want to tell him everything. Its hard to describe but he knows when something is wrong and reacts well. The same goes for me I hope.
    Wow, awesome ^__^!
    But, I wonder, what if it's your brain that sometimes causes you to believe that the person you met, is the one you love the most? I'm reffering to one of those "hallucinating", or rather temporarily moments of love.
    ^ And even if it starts off slow, and progresses into a good relationship, and then deep love, would he or she be a "soulmate"? Because many people also know how to make someone feel specialorknow when something is wrong.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is something that you can't be told your feeling, you will just know. Its something that only you will know as its a personal emotion. You will be able to tell the difference to one that isn't really true love but you think it is as you might get certain doubts or have certain problems in the relationship.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Love is something that you can't be told your feeling, you will just know. Its something that only you will know as its a personal emotion. You will be able to tell the difference to one that isn't really true love but you think it is as you might get certain doubts or have certain problems in the relationship.
    Educate this silly teenager here -*points at me*- -_-;

Is your staement contradictory to the fact that you might miss your true love after dating several other men / women?

Thanks

Educate this silly teenager here -*points at me*- -_-;

Is your staement contradictory to the fact that you might miss your true love after dating several other men / women?
    well if they are your true love then they won't stay away. Solking and I went out with other people after we began falling for each other but it wasn't till over a year later that we got together and we are where we are today. So if they are true love, they won't ever leave you because they will still be close until you both take the plunge.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

its all depend if you can wait or not. if you can wait to let your soulmate to find you, the you have all the time in the world to find your partner and still find love with your soulmate. if you cant wait, you can search for your partner in your neighbourhood or state. i say people who end up alone, is either those who want to be alone or not searching in the right place for their perfect partner or someone that they really like.
    i dont think we are born to be alone, it up to us if we want a soulmate or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast