+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

I think all people have someone that is be best for them, but i dont think we all have perfect soulmates

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I think all people have someone that is be best for them, but i dont think we all have perfect soulmates
    Very true. After all how could anyone possibly explain matches beyond comprehension? How can one account for someone who loves someone who is by definition beyond love?

I'm not just talking people who are evil (think Hitler) yet find unconditional love. I'm also talking about people who love someone who is unlovable, or incapable of returning love to anyone. One half knows they have found their missing half, but what if the other half is now "damaged goods", and while they remain, they do not truly return the love. True love is not perfect. It's messy and deep, and painful. It's only a question of if the pain is exquisite or dreadful.

Exquisite meaning, it hurts to even be apart from them. If they hurt you feel that pain in your soul as well.

Dreadful... well that's sort of self explanatory.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that everyone has that one person that they are "destined to be with". you might find them at some point in your life or you may never find them.i believe that one person for me is out there. it is just a matter of time and looking for them.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point and i guess i dontkno, because weall have a path.

ok change of answer i have to say no. because i mean some people dont desevre to have someone as others do. And some poeple we're put onthe earth to help other find there soul mate
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13 View Post
    i think that everyone has that one person that they are "destined to be with". you might find them at some point in your life or you may never find them.i believe that one person for me is out there. it is just a matter of time and looking for them.
    Thats exactly how i feel about it, everyone has someone best for them, its just that most of us never find that one, or doesnt even realize it when u do met him or her

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    If we're all destined to have our own soulmates, then why do others end up being alone??...

If love searches for us, then why do some people still end up alone??...
    Other people are lucky to have a someone but what about others??...
    Are they born to be alone?? but I know some prefer to be that way coz for them it's their very stable life...

I'm just curious...coz some people who searches love ends up a miserable life...

so the very big question here is...are we all born to have our own soulmates??..
    I like being alone. Its nice and safe. I know some may disagree with me, but its just the way I am.
    As for 'soulmate' and 'destiny'. I'll say that it all depends on what you define as a soulmate. If you meet someone who generally makes you happy, then congrats. But for me? As I said I'll pass thankyou
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinzen View Post
    I like being alone. Its nice and safe. I know some may disagree with me, but its just the way I am.
    As for 'soulmate' and 'destiny'. I'll say that it all depends on what you define as a soulmate. If you meet someone who generally makes you happy, then congrats. But for me? As I said I'll pass thankyou
    it is nice and safe sometimes but it can became a problem after a time,right?at least it is a problem for me

well pink_hana i don't think there is a soulmate because(as others said before me)all relationships have a place in our life,and if we would have a soulmate then we would have to look for him/her till we would find him/her and that's almost impossible.i mean you can have someone that you get along with very good but don't love and someone you always fight but love and you could never accept the first one but you could accept the second one at any time.
    i don't think we are born to have our own soulmates because even if we have one he/she might be sitting next to us and we would never notice him/her
    i hope i haven't confused anyone because i'm confused now

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Newbie Master Gunner Leo is off to a good start Master Gunner Leo's Avatar
    Thanks

Opinion: I think everyone has a soulmate, which they need to find. Everyone has there own ups and downs about love. Some people may like this in someone or something else. Really love is the toughest emotion to come too. You should always think before you get in a relationship.

Q.Why do some people still end up alone?
    A.Depending if the person wants a relationship or not. I mean, I can just say "hey I don't want a relationship leave me alone". Or if the person screwed up the relationship.

Q.Other people are lucky to have a someone but what about others??
    A.Some people like things in a guy or girl. Others maybe they tried too hard to get someone or just don't care.

Q.Are they born to be alone??
    A.Really you can't judge a person. It seem inhuman to judge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast