+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Is everyone destined to have a soulmate??

I think personally that every one has a soul mate, but the reason that some are alone is because they didnt met eachother, and the reason that people divorce is that the thought that they found their soul mate but it turned out that they werent right for each other!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arekandera View Post
    it is nice and safe sometimes but it can became a problem after a time,right?at least it is a problem for me

I nerfed the rest of your text.
    A problem? Not really. The only time it could be a problem is if I started to 'let someone in' and it gets in the way. But then again, I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon (joys of having the Hedgehogs Dilemma).

Anyway, congrats if you got over the problem. But relating to the original question: how do you define your soulmate? Are they someone that makes you happy, and is there for you on even the darkest of days? Cause if thats the case I'd like to propose my best friend as a soulmate
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think we were born to have soulmates. I believe that we fall in love of our own accord and our souls (as well as our bodies) mate, only the souls are together forever.

Some people choose not to pursue love (or follow when it finds them). Some people are called to cling to the religious life; God is their soulmate, so to speak.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Me? Have a soulmate? I have no soul, silly. Well, anyway, the idea of having a soulmate... Having a person somewhere out there in this world, destined to stay by your side, destinies forever entwined by forces beyond your being—such is invisible red strings of love tied around your pinky... Oh, how romantic, how cheery, how beautiful. Of course, humans tend to follow the ideas that suit their needs and desires... And eventually actually start believing in them. So no, i don't believe in soulmates. The whole concept is just a cute spirit-lifter to me.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7