+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone's a Little Bit Racist Sometimes

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Everyone's a Little Bit Racist Sometimes

i mean if ur gay ur gay and don't rape me in a back ally, if ur a lesbian, invite me over for a threesome. if ur black don't shoot me, and if ya asian pls don't kungfu my a$$
    I think this is the best quote so far to prove that we are, indeed, all "a little bit racist" :P

... that entire sentence was nothing but a string of stereotypes and irrational fears ^_^

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I think this is the best quote so far to prove that we are, indeed, all "a little bit racist" :P

... that entire sentence was nothing but a string of stereotypes and irrational fears ^_^
    thx, i'm glade u enjoyed it. just a little something that has become pounded into me over time. ahh but seriously, asian can really F u up if u give them the chance. well that what my little chinese friend was able to get people to believe, that he knew kungfu. man people can be so gullible to racist stereotypes. now that proof racist can be used to do good things, like making sure nobody messes around with u.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well im kinda resist to the english because...

the army killed members of my famile years ago but im still holding the gurge agest some thats what i dont have many english firends....
    and also i know there a grady contrie of ofence of your from there tho....

and the french...
    they came up with all the verbal abouse talk like F*** mostly anyways...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I try to maintain the philosophy of only seeing the human race as a whole. No racial differences whatsoever.
    I can laugh at racist jokes though. Mostly because I can laugh with pretty much everything. Too bad there aren't enough white people jokes...

I also tend to have a distaste for people who get picked on. It's hard for me to accept that some people are too weak or were raised to be submissive. Most of the time I know it's not entirely their fault but when I see someone being bullied or handing over their lunch money without a serious fight I tend to dislike them.
    I never got picked on in my life and I believe that's because strong willed people just don't get bullied. Or at least not for long.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to call myself racist cause I am far from it, but I guess you can say I can be biased sometimes...

I know people say you shoulndn't judge a book by it's cover, but I tend to do that every now & then... I mostly try to judge people on how they act & personality wise, but you don't get to talk to every person you see, so I guess I have a tendecy to judge by looks...

I can see a person who is white who seem to carry themselves well & be like I know they never visited the bad part of town... (And that they are probably scared of me)

I can see a white person who is dirty/country & be like they probably an old redneck who lives in a trailer & knows where some meth' labs are...

I can see a black person who carry themselves well & be like "thank goodness"... ^_^

I can see a black person who is/act ghetto & be like yea' they from the hood & probably can tell me where the weed man is at...

I can see a mexican who carry themselves well & be like they probably worked hard to get where they are at...

I can see a mexican who doesn't speak any english & be like illegal immigrant...

I can see an asian & be like I bet they can score 1200 or above on their SAT & that their family owns at least one restaurant...

I can see an arab & be like they are the ones who own that coner store/ gas station across town & usually are the ones who do...

I can see a boy who walks funny or dress metro-sexual & be like he's gay...

I can see a girl who dresses more like a dude than I do & be like I need to hang with her cause she knows where all the freaks be at...

I can see an old person driving & be like now you know you should be at home, walking or dead...

I can see a child acting up in the store & be like they must not get spankings...

Why do I do it.?? I guess cause I know that people are judging me... I know that it is wrong in a sense, but it is funny to see people play out the role you had already set in your mind... Even, if it is the stereotype roles & if I am wrong I like that also cause not all stereotypes is good ones...

Yes I have met people who I had pictured in my mind who was like the totally opposite... Same thing they felt about me... That is why I agree with don't judge a book by it's cover, but in some cases the cover tells it all... ^_^

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

To say that im racist would be a lie, but there are things along the lines of not agreeing with someone elses belifes, like religion or being gay and those kinds of things, i dont think that i hate others who have different morales than me. So i dont know what exactly this would be called, but i dont think that im racist, never had a problem with race,gender, or anything else of that nature

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i do agree everyone is racist some times but i dont want to be racist here out anything but most people just think white people are racist to black people which isnt true im sorry if i offended someone but racism must stop its going to far

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm prejudiced... against pushy ppl who don' know how ta take no for an answer. I'm prejudiced against ppl who think that they know it all and r correct on evrythin', even when they're proven ta b incorrect. But I refuse ta allow myself ta b biased against some1 'cause of the color of their skin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, etc. We need ta learn ta struggle against such feelings and learn how get along better wit those around us. Any biases that we feel should b based on an indiviual's personality and how they act towards others; and nothin' else. However, we r imperfect beings, so prejudices against others is gonna happen, but that is no excuse for not tryin' ta change that. If we stumble on the path of life, we need ta jus' get back up; brush ourselves off; and jus' move on. We need ta learn our lessons well and try not ta b prejudiced, but even if we fail; it's the attempt at not bein' prejudiced that counts and we need ta continue ta try and accomplish that goal.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast