Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evolution or extinciton-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Evolution or extinciton-

Everyday i walk around i see the same sites and i encounter the same people, and life as i know it is always the same. I wake up goto work for a few days, get a few days off and the cycle continues over and over an over agian.

Is it the same for you?

To me foods seem the same now as well to, i have tried many foods and have just got well...bored of them theyre suually the same ingredients like lettuce, tomatos, beef, chicken, lamb, pork, fish... Always the same and not a big variety. The sounds i hear are usually the same as well the sound of cars, birds, and the lights and stuff are always the same. TO me everything is always the same...

Has there been any change in the recent future for you?

I think its time that the entire planet everyhuman being Stop and work together and get out of this rutine of Self Indulgence that we all have. Stop looking at our selfs and start Looking towards the future and combine our knowledge to make a better world to live in now!

Do you have similiar beliefs and why?

What i'm trying to convey is that the unvierse is in a constant loop and we are just constant beings happly along for the ride till we die achieving nothing. Humans are nothing but beings that use up the environments goods and never has anhting to show for it just a waste product... Prehaps if we all stop worrying about our own lifes and start worrying about the majority more things and more stuff can happen.
    Life has two paths on this planet theres extincition and then theres evolution. To me man needs to either Evolve and start working towards a brighter future, or suffer extinction at our own hands.

Give examples of how man is slowly destroying its self. An what path do you thing we will choose cooperation or extinciton.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution or extinciton-

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post

Is it the same for you?

Has there been any change in the recent future for you?

Do you have similiar beliefs and why?

What i'm trying to convey is that the unvierse is in a constant loop and we are just constant beings happly along for the ride till we die achieving nothing. Humans are nothing but beings that use up the environments goods and never has anhting to show for it just a waste product... Prehaps if we all stop worrying about our own lifes and start worrying about the majority more things and more stuff can happen.
    Life has two paths on this planet theres extincition and then theres evolution. To me man needs to either Evolve and start working towards a brighter future, or suffer extinction at our own hands.

Give examples of how man is slowly destroying its self. An what path do you thing we will choose cooperation or extinciton.

what a cynical person we are .

1: you need to add some flavor to your life (get a girl, and if you got one. the sacred trinity ((menosatrio)))

2: change is always a good thing. we are currently remodeling our house and that keeps my mind of the monotony of school and redundant re-runs of inu-yasha and FMA

3: you make the assumption that every man's life centers on self indulgence, however that is not true and never will be. why don't you pay a visit to a local church (any denomination).

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there's always something different coming out, but I think it just has to do with Age. Nothing is new after a while. ^ ^

I am only 16, so I know there will be changes for me. If your bored with life, and life seems the same. Do something else.

The humans Race only has Evolution ahead of us, because people are always one step ahead.

Even if something bad happens. Evolution !! ^_^

Science is are Evolution , or our extinciton.

Plain and Simple.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

ok look im still young but I am always like this kick it with gurls goto places to eat clubs.Mix it up try beer or diffrent kind of beer...Go out to eat go some were for once join tourments.You can mix it up into one fun week.

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

yeah seems to me like you have made yourself a loop. you have made a routine for yourself. so maybe if you do as the others have said, you know break that routine to change things up. it might help. but try not to get to deperesed tho cuz good people have ruined their lives getting depresed due to that feeling of just an endless loop. you could take up religion. my religion helps me feel better when everithing feels the same. learing somthing new, can help make the loop change. do something youve never done before! (just dont hurt yourself) lol well good luck my friend.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Humans are nothing but beings that use up the environments goods and never has anhting to show for it just a waste product
    You just described every living organism in existance.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I agree with you although I think there are ways to spice up our lives. I think the world could be a much better place if everyone had similar goals, but then you have to ask yourself "better for who"? Everyone is different and everyone views happieness differently. A really good book that relates to this subject very well is "The Clan of the Cave Bear" by Jean Auel. I highly reccomend it.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captcanada View Post
    yeah seems to me like you have made yourself a loop. you have made a routine for yourself. so maybe if you do as the others have said, you know break that routine to change things up. it might help. but try not to get to deperesed tho cuz good people have ruined their lives getting depresed due to that feeling of just an endless loop.
    i have to agree. religion or no religion, i firmly believe that life is what you make it. i know it sounds generic and cliched, but hear me out.

I wake up goto work for a few days, get a few days off and the cycle continues over and over an over agian.
    That is life myfriend. but in my experience, if you love what you do, and strive to be better at it everday and do the very best you can, then the cycle will be a very fullfilling one. if its that bad for you then try a change of occupation, there are so many things to be, so many things to learn in this world.

To me foods seem the same now as well to, i have tried many foods and have just got well...bored of them theyre suually the same ingredients like lettuce, tomatos, beef, chicken, lamb, pork, fish... Always the same and not a big variety.
    you have tried many foods? but you have not tried all foods! have u tried curry based foods? how bout exotic asian foods like turtle and duck? indigeonous foods? down here we have some dodgey resturants that sell kangaroo meat. there is an almost endlass array of meat and seafood for the adventurous, and if your still not satisfied you can always take up cooking yourself. learning the science of food, of flavour interaction and preparing them for people you love is an art, one that would take a lifetime to master, but well worth it.

The sounds i hear are usually the same as well the sound of cars, birds, and the lights and stuff are always the same. TO me everything is always the same...
    how bout u make some new sounds? learn an instrument, or just learn to sing or dance. playing music has always been a passion of mine, music is the spice of life. xD the steep learning curve is challenging at times, but to sit back, look back on the progress you have made, and create sheer aural beauty from scratch gives me no end of joy. love songs on guitars are also a great way to impress ;]

I think its time that the entire planet everyhuman being Stop and work together and get out of this rutine of Self Indulgence that we all have.
    ah.. humanities dream. *sways to john lennons 'imagine'* but this "self indulgence" that you talk about is not something that "every human being" is able to stop, nor one that "every human being" posesses. there are children of africa who are barely hanging on to life by mere grains of dirt covered rice everyday who are hardly indulging in their extravagant lifestyle.

Stop looking at our selfs and start Looking towards the future and combine our knowledge to make a better world to live in now!
    now you're just starting to sound like a dictator
    but didnt michael jackson once say that "if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change"
    change starts with the individual, the "man in the mirror" =]

What i'm trying to convey is that the unvierse is in a constant loop and we are just constant beings happly along for the ride till we die achieving nothing.
    you paint a grim picture for us all mr jadderrabit. i believe that you get out of life what you put in. There is so much to learn, so much to see. sure it might get monotnous sometimes, but thats why you have to shake it up once in a while, and strive to become better than who you are. and if you do die feeling that your life has achieved nothing, then you only have yourself to blame =p

in summary: LIVE!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast