Closed Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution Versus Creation...

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution Versus Creation...

there is a couple of one i think could of happen the frist is we Evoled into humans and then the other is that when a astroid fhite the earth a vriuse was on it and we came form that and there is proof that it could of happen form greenland the found a pice of rock that came form space and it had some of the grems that are in use on the rock

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Cos' I believe in unicorn "moon is cheese" is valid...
    [Done with same logic---> you fail ]

We have proofs about big-bang/evolution, something REAL, not just something
    that has been in peoples minds. Something that no-one has never actually seen,
    felt or smelt...

btw, no-one has said that proving God right or wrong would be easy...we have tried '
    for over 200 years...no result so far.
    Your logic makes no sense cause it ain't real. God does exist for some people so the creation theory is real. Got it? Your retarded cheese trash is a bunch of shit you made up. You can believe your moronic reasoning if you want. For some people the existence of God is the cause of the universe and the effect is our world being created. Take your bs about moon is cheese else where.

We have proofs about big-bang/evolution, something REAL, not just something
    that has been in peoples minds. Something that no-one has never actually seen,
    felt or smelt...
    Dude, big bang THEORY. How do you know it was real? No one saw it either. Its a hypothesis that the universe started after a huge explosion spreading billions of matters in to the dark void and created the universe. Their evidence only farther support their THEORY, like the CMB and the Hubbles law. Religious can take their scriptures to back up their believe - can't provide examples since Im not a religious person - how do you know that the words from the scriptures ain't real? How do you know the person that recorded down the event or whatever aren't real. NO ONE IN BOTH SIDE ACTUALLY SAW THE CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE. Both side evidences maybe different but both theory is as valid. So you fail for lack of analytical ability for this topic

Makes me wonder if you believed The Vinci's Code was based on real facts.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Jul 11, 2006 at 11:07 PM.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Makes me wonder if you believed The Vinci's Code was based on real facts.
    Are u referring this sortoff question to someone or all of us because maybe u can start a da vinci code thread and we can discuss that also because it is just another falicy to me so yeah whatever.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Are u referring this sortoff question to someone or all of us because maybe u can start a da vinci code thread and we can discuss that also because it is just another falicy to me so yeah whatever.

Just nightfox. Da Vinci Code was interesting still even if its bunch of sfasfklsdkflsd.

Newbie RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29's Avatar
    Thanks

i belive the evolotion theory

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've written in a lot of topics like this, so I'll be brief. To a certain extent, I believe in intelligent design. I don't believe science and the belief in god to be mutually exclusive. When we look at science and religion they are really not that different. They just use different methods to arrive at the same place, which is explaining the world around us.

Now, any good science teacher at any level will tell you that there is no such thing as scientific "fact". Science is built upon theories, and "fact" simply means a theory which is widely accepted in the scientific community, but which still can be disproven. There may come a day when redshift if found to be something completely different from our current perception, and the Big Bang theory will be tossed out the window for something different, if anything at all.

I personally believe in the Big Bang and Evolution, but I also think of god as an engineer rather than a magician. So, I believe that we were created, and the method of our creation was evolution, starting with the big bang. It makes sense to me, and perhaps it makes sense to some other of you as well. Does that make this model of the world better than a purely scientific or religious one? Of course not. As zerogravity stated, belief is belief. Regardless of which camp you sit on, you operate on fundamentally the same level, whether it be the scripture of science or religion.

Newbie RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29 may be famous one day RabidPiraka29's Avatar
    Thanks

who else dose????????????
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    b cuz how do we really kno if there is a real god
    Last edited by RabidPiraka29; Jul 12, 2006 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe, as Mr. Zero Grav previously stated, how do we know anything? The fact of the matter is that we don't. We collect evidence, and we design theories that we believe in. How do we really know there isn't a real god? Again, we don't. Science is a belief in the same manner as religion. Some might say that science is, in fact, a religion.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast