Closed Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution Versus Creation...

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution Versus Creation...

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Evolution- the belief that everything was created by soup and mistakenly over billions of years created something as complex as the eyeball.

The Belief of a heavenly Creator(keeping religions open)- A being who is so powerful that He created our universe and us in His form in 6 days (because on the 7th he rested). A being we can relate to. Someone not claimed to be a fact so that we are still given our freewill in life. And not forced into a scientific religion as is Evolution.
    Very well said. Personally I beleive in the theory of creation in relation with God. I am not saying that it is "correct" but it is just what I beleive. To say that the theory I beleive in is "right" and the evolution theory is "wrong" would be bias because I am religious. So I'll leave it at that

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion the creatures on this planet that we call Earth (including humans) were created by a supirior race, why I don't know (maybe for a game of SIM's) but many thing point to this theories being true, like in the Bible they mantion UFO, and in South-Amarica there is a tribe that has a ritual where a guy dreses up in a wicker outfit that looks just like a spacesuet, and this tribe has been doing this ritul since long before America was discovered. And also on shouth-america a nother tribe worshipes a statue, the statue is human like but it has 3 fingers and has a bigger head. And in Egypt the drawings on the walls giant people streched headed people and a beam of light from the sky...ect. And I have lots more proufe if you can call it that.
    But for Evolution Vs Creation I think that both, because separetly they are bit (I want to say unbaliveble but I think the spelling is all wrong).
    Some thing was created and than just left to evolve, and in the ages evolutin was given a helping or a boost as it were, the human and chimp thing.
    Just think about it.This just by opinion.
    Well my theory is just as believeble as the ohers.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that we are created by God. Science and evolution has failed to explain so many facts in life. Every event is so unpredictable and coincidental. Mathematics and chesmistry cannot even esplain half of what is happening now. Therefore, we conclude that there is God that does all this with miracles.

oh yea! i wanna add this ^_^

those who think that we are created scientifically... why do you people still blame God over so many things and not science? ^_^ mmmm?
    When bad things happend, God is to blame. When good things happend, not like anyone cares. They just take it. Those who believe in science... Do you blame science for your troubles? eg: "darn! this molecules are causing me and my gf to part!". XD

face it--- you all are selfish ^^ so grow up and stop blaming/denying/spoiling/insulting/attacking God. (n.n) You all deny that God exist but yet blame him. GOSH! How despicable.. (T_T) i'd like to see those who believe in science and evolution so much to the core... i'd like to hear how they blame their beliefs on that~ (n.n) uh-it's funny.

forgive my harshness and impolite manner. ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    i believe that we are created by God. Science and evolution has failed to explain so many facts in life. Every event is so unpredictable and coincidental. Mathematics and chesmistry cannot even esplain half of what is happening now. Therefore, we conclude that there is God that does all this with miracles.
    Uhhhh..... okay. It is true science fails to prove everything in life. But why does it seem logical to immediately assume that "GOD" created life. You claim that science fails to prove 'everything' therefore it is considered 'False'... yet religion fails to raise any sort of evidentory fact on the existance of GOD/life in general. So lets ask ourselves "Which is more realistic?"

LOL! If life doesn't favour me, I either blame myself or society. Humans abusing their power of intelligence. So I blame them, I blame myself, I blame people.

P.S I apologise Aya-kun for sounding harsh/impolite myself.

In reply to the question : I believe in the 'Evolution theory'.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Uhhhh..... okay. It is true science fails to prove everything in life. But why does it seem logical to immediately assume that "GOD" created life. You claim that science fails to prove 'everything' therefore it is considered 'False'... yet religion fails to raise any sort of evidentory fact on the existance of GOD/life in general. So lets ask ourselves "Which is more realistic?"

LOL! If life doesn't favour me, I either blame myself or society. Humans abusing their power of intelligence. So I blame them, I blame myself, I blame people.

P.S I apologise Aya-kun for sounding harsh/impolite myself.

In reply to the question : I believe in the 'Evolution theory'.
    baa~ you dont have to be sorry.
    well.. both facts can't be prove. 'God' is a name use to describe miracles and stuffs. We assume that 'something' (which we dont know) created life and we call him 'God'. ^_^ Like science fails to prove God's existence as well as others.
    therefore we debate this everyday out of curiosity.
    If you wanna talk about which is more realistic... Yes. Science have the upper hand. It's explicit for all of us. But don't we often argue that what is infront of our eyes are nothing to what the heart sees? As in-- *bangs head on table* >.< (i suck at explaining!) science dont explain feelings as much as our spiritual beliefs that still leads us back to God.

baa! I better not lengthen this. I'm not good at words . (T_T) gomen..

well... I often blame myself. And I have very strong invisible hatred that apparently no one has ever felt it from me yet. ^_^ *himitsu*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, isn't he just adorable?

Apparently, Bonobo's (pygmy chimpanzees) share 97% of their DNA with humanity. These chimps are closer to us than any other ape, including the common chimpanzee. They have their own vocal language as well as hand gestures. Two specific Bonobos were once taught over 400 words of our vocabulary and responded to actual complete sentences. (Don't misread this and assume they can talk. It just means that they're smart enough to understand the English language.) Bonobos are the last common ancestors of humanity.

If evolution doesn't exist, how do you explain their existence?

But then again... we share 25% of our genetic material with a banana.

Isn't it great to be human?

[Ih]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jul 05, 2006 at 02:21 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so I totally believe in evolution. Yes it fails to explain some things that god does, but a lot of things that happen because of miracles have absolutely no explaination. They just happen because someone wills it? And science explains emotions. They are based on chemical reactions. Just becuase we think something and do something else isn't because of miracles. We just do what our mind really thinks. Things we do based on emotion not on logic are still based in our heads. It's just harder to realize. Maybe I am confused by previous statements...

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix
    Ok so I totally believe in evolution. Yes it fails to explain some things that god does, but a lot of things that happen because of miracles have absolutely no explaination. They just happen because someone wills it? And science explains emotions. They are based on chemical reactions. Just becuase we think something and do something else isn't because of miracles. We just do what our mind really thinks. Things we do based on emotion not on logic are still based in our heads. It's just harder to realize. Maybe I am confused by previous statements...
    What makes a miracle a miracle is the mystery in it all. If science and logic could explain a miracle than it isn't a miracle anymore. Rather just an incredible event.

And yes, there is some truth in the fact that we are all slaves to our own minds. Mind over matter and all that.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast