Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34

Thread: Evolution Versus Creation...

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution Versus Creation...

i believe that God created us... for me, science's theorys about how life and the uiverse started sounds too stupid to believe.... especially the big bang theory about how the universe was created.... i mean, how can a whole universe just appear i a flash?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in evolution, because there is no logical or scientific reasoning that supports creatioism. Some of us laugh at other cultures' religious practices and beliefs. Y'know, the kind that offer people as sacrifices, eat wierd animal parts, pray to the god of rain, or view the cow as a holy animal. Is not the Idea of God just as ridiculous?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

ya, randomness can't explain it all, it's just too fa'rfetchd, like the poke'mon i just caught ot complete my poke'dex.

mega: science still does not offer an explanation for the creation of teh universe, only how we got here. scientists make teh assumption that the universe was "just here" which goes against scientific teachings.

PS finally! new meat, i was gettin hungry. but you came too late i gone for 2day.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... i also agree that praying to gods for rain, eating weird food , ect. is stupid... and i also dont believe that there are many gods... i believe that there is only one God... i believe in creation more than science's theories coz not everything in this world, science can explain...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Science can explain anything we just dont know all the science yet. Also your mis informed the galaxys does not orbit a supermassive black hole in the center of the universe. The galaxys are expanding away from the center... the complete opposite. Theres nothing at the center now but in maybe 10 billion years the expansion of the galaxys will stop and start to contract towards the center and when they all collide it will form a sphere that is small in circumfrance but has all the mass of the universe, then the pressure will be so great that it sparks fusion and once again the new big bang

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Ok, enough talk about energy and the universe. Let get back on topic. If not this will get closed.
    Ok, i warned you guys to stay more on topic. If you guys want to talk about the birth of the universe and how it happen, make a topic on it.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34