Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution Versus Creation...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution Versus Creation...

I think that when dinosaurs were destroyed during the great flood it wasnt because they were sinners. They might have served there purpose. I think you are exaggereating the belief of God when you take certain parts of the belief and make fun of it. That is worse than debating the issue. Your insulting my faith.
    You cant be serious. The great flood thing happened only thousands of years ago and the dinosaurs were shown to exist millions of years ago. So your statement makes no sense.

The dinosaurs were not around when humans were.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    The dinosaurs were not around when humans were.
    Dinosaurs died out 65 millions years ago, the big flood happened 7 thousand years ago. I do believe in Evolution as i believe in god, i think we can believe in both at the same time. It is true that there are so many things that science cannot explain, the same is with religious stuff.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I think that when dinosaurs were destroyed during the great flood it wasnt because they were sinners. They might have served there purpose. I think you are exaggereating the belief of God when you take certain parts of the belief and make fun of it. That is worse than debating the issue. Your insulting my faith.

We dont mutate. I only agree with part of Darwins theory because it is true. Which is natural selection. Your body or other species takes what they need and try to perfect there breed to have the strongest survive. Also i am not saying that i dont agree with science to a point. But my faith and how i believe my world was created is my choice and you shouldnt force people to believe in Evolution.
    I apologize for being cynical and sarcastic. That's just the way that I am. I was once a Christian (a Roman Catholic to be specific), but over time, I just grew tired of it all. I lost my faith in the Church and now, I have decided to take examples of every other religion to form my own personal belief. I believe that a higher power exists over us. Manipulating the tides of time. Willing things to exist. But it is true that the next step of human evolution is the mastery of our minds. We are only capable of utilizing only 10% of our own minds. The rest is autonomous and nothing but clockwork. We can only control a few insignificant cogs in the machine that is the brain. I believe that we evolved from the rest of the animals that suffers from the lack of their own self-control. Animals are slaves to instinct. The higher power, the architect, whatever it is.. released the tight chains of instinct and gave us free will.

In the end of it all, whether you side with fact or faith, creation and evolution are nothing more than theories. Theories that humanity has conjured up in order to give some meaning to their existence and to help answer the questions of which humanity cannot even begin to comprehend.

[Ih]

(I know, I know. I speak craziness. I am no different than an apocalyptic hobo ...except that I actually bathe. ...once in a while.)
    [-_-]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Jul 05, 2006 at 04:32 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku and Ketaro. Those are both sides of Evolution. If i believe in Creation, that's what i believe. Dinosaurs and men walked together. Since you believe in Evolution, that's what you choose to believe in. Also. It is hard to believe that a human who was called into existence no more that 5,000 years ago can conjure up a way to estimate time farther back than themselves.

I agree Innerhall.

In the end of it all, whether you side with fact or faith, creation and evolution are nothing more than theories. Theories that humanity has conjured up in order to give some meaning to their existence and to help answer the questions of which humanity cannot even begin to comprehend.

Totally agree.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

whow there Innerhall. what the hell was that.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Miroku and Ketaro. Those are both sides of Evolution. If i believe in Creation, that's what i believe. Dinosaurs and men walked together. Since you believe in Evolution, that's what you choose to believe in. Also. It is hard to believe that a human who was called into existence no more that 5,000 years ago can conjure up a way to estimate time farther back than themselves.
    So you believe everything the bible tells you. Well if you look at dinosaur foccils, they are in the millions of years old. Humans are only like 10,000-100,000 years old. So the dinosaurs and humans at the same time is impossiable. We thought this was true years ago, and science dis-spelled that notion. Isnt it kinda silly to make the dinosaurs only thousand of years old just to meet religions standards is crazy. I believe in evolution. That dont mean, i dont believe in god. He still created all the creatures of earth, just not as said in the bible.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I firmly believe in what the bible tells me. I believe God has created everything around us. Also, the idea of Creation is only a theory. It's also hard for me to believe that life could have been created out of nothing. I would think only some great power such as God could create something as precious as life.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    So you believe everything the bible tells you. Well if you look at dinosaur foccils, they are in the millions of years old. Humans are only like 10,000-100,000 years old. So the dinosaurs and humans at the same time is impossiable. We thought this was true years ago, and science dis-spelled that notion. Isnt it kinda silly to make the dinosaurs only thousand of years old just to meet religions standards is crazy. I believe in evolution. That dont mean, i dont believe in god. He still created all the creatures of earth, just not as said in the bible.
    For one thing i asked you. How do they know for a fact that they can date back time? How do you know for sure? They say they say. But tell me that there method of dating isn't at the least, wrong? That there is no absolute way that there method isnt flawless.

Why Miroku do you always have to disagree with everything i say? Really i am getting sick and tired of it. Go bother someone else.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast