Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution Versus Creation...

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evolution Versus Creation...

I already did a huge argument on this subject so I won't be very detailed. I believe in Evolution, becuase it's proven and even if it wasn't it sounds much more logical and believable than a man snapping his fingers and creating a planet in 7 days. That kind of crap belongs in a childrens fairy tale book.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

then... you guys better pray and blame to science/evolution when you need help. dont turn to miracles or God for the matter ^_^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

I love these topics i'll go into detail as to what I believe so bare with me now

Alright first off I believe in the Evolution theory! Some of it has been proven and some hasn't but it's more logical than the Bible will ever be IMO. It has facts for it which unfortunatly creationism doesn't. Even if it's wrong and I get sent to hell for believing it the christian Bible says you can repent.

Second Dinosaurs and Humans never lived in the same time frame not even close thats been proven by Science.

Now i'll bring this up again since it's already been brought up in this thread already so why not eh? Anyway lets take Noah's Ark for a minute and break it down. God commanded Noah to build a Gigantic boat and put 2 of every animal in it. Alright then tell me how it's possible or even logical for that matter for Noah to sail around the World in less than a week and collect 2 of every animal. As we all know the animals we have now arent the same as what they had back then so that suggests that evolution played a role!

I just cant believe something that makes no sense what so ever. Now dont get me wrong i believe in a god or goddess for that matter. I just dont picture them as what everyone else does. I believe their more or less energy. However that would be getting off topic.

I'll stop ranting now. Sorry if I offended anyone didn't mean to only saying what I personally think makes more logical sense

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    For one thing i asked you. How do they know for a fact that they can date back time?
    Its called carbon dating. Its fairly acurate.

Why Miroku do you always have to disagree with everything i say? Really i am getting sick and tired of it. Go bother someone else.
    Well you seem to make alot of illogical statements, so i just had to comment. Im not targeting you, sorry. Also please refrain from flaming a mod. I'll let it go this time.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 05, 2006 at 10:23 PM.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiara
    I love these topics i'll go into detail as to what I believe so bare with me now

Alright first off I believe in the Evolution theory! Some of it has been proven and some hasn't but it's more logical than the Bible will ever be IMO. It has facts for it which unfortunatly creationism doesn't. Even if it's wrong and I get sent to hell for believing it the christian Bible says you can repent.

Second Dinosaurs and Humans never lived in the same time frame not even close thats been proven by Science.

Now i'll bring this up again since it's already been brought up in this thread already so why not eh? Anyway lets take Noah's Ark for a minute and break it down. God commanded Noah to build a Gigantic boat and put 2 of every animal in it. Alright then tell me how it's possible or even logical for that matter for Noah to sail around the World in less than a week and collect 2 of every animal. As we all know the animals we have now arent the same as what they had back then so that suggests that evolution played a role!

I just cant believe something that makes no sense what so ever. Now dont get me wrong i believe in a god or goddess for that matter. I just dont picture them as what everyone else does. I believe their more or less energy. However that would be getting off topic.

I'll stop ranting now. Sorry if I offended anyone didn't mean to only saying what I personally think makes more logical sense

You said that Noah sailed around the world in less than a week to collect two of each animal. Get your info straight before you speak. The bible says that God commanded the animals to seek out Noah. They came to him. And when they all boarded the boat. And shut the door. It began to rain and flood for forty days and nights.

If you are going to argue. Make sure you know both sides of the argument. Also you can't repent once your dead.

Well you seem to make alot of illogical statements, so i just had to comment. Im not targeting you, sorry. Also please refrain from flaming a mod. I'll let it go this time.

Miroku- That isnt right that you are constantly antagonizing me and then you want to threaten me with your warnings. Because I am making you aware that what your doing is very wrong. People with low self esteem and power are truly an awful thing.
    Last edited by Nympho; Jul 05, 2006 at 10:27 PM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    You said that Noah sailed around the world in less than a week to collect two of each animal. Get your info straight before you speak. The bible says that God commanded the animals to seek out Noah. They came to him. And when they all boarded the boat. And shut the door. It began to rain and flood for forty days and nights.

If you are going to argue. Make sure you know both sides of the argument. Also you can't repent once your dead.

Miroku- That isnt right that you are constantly antagonizing me and then you want to threaten me with your warnings. Because I am making you aware that what your doing is very wrong. People with low self esteem and power are truly an awful thing.
    I never antagonizd you. Just replyed to some of your posts, and point out i didnt agree with you. This is a debate section after all. I was debating with you.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont consider it debating me when you accused me of using someone else's work to talk about my love life. I don't consider you debating me when you gave me a warning for a false flame. I dont consider it debating when i feel completly harrassed and bully'd by you.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to be quite qualitifed in this debate, if you want someone with a both sides view, thats me.
    my mother is a religious person and my father, both of which believe in God, as for me., i have at one point. not saying im saying hes/shes not real.
    Its just that when you do accept to believe in god or what ever choices you've choosed there are bound to be times when you have to accept certain things, most things in which others call 'grey areas' lol.

i personally am stumped. both sides are very strong., being that religion has its whole spirital world thing going on for them and science with accurate methods and solid facts.

with the spiritual thing you are aware stuff like that seem to be real and thus god comes into play, as for science you are played on actual fact and not just saying, i'll believe that its the way it is..

*jumps for attention* miroku over here ^_^. jk.

as far the vs., they both rely on there own facts.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast