+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Expressing Yourself

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Expressing Yourself

I dunno if this belongs in this section but here it go:

Let say you´re friends with a person for long time, but you like that person to be more than a friend, but you not sure if its mutual,
    so i guess the question is would you say something or dont. what u think'
    your opinions could really help me out , thanks

(again sorry if this doesnt belongs here*lol)

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Expressing Yourself

hmm i been in that position many times my friend and it depends on u. if u feel conferdent and if u usually have no prob telling the one u like, u like them then go head. but mine haven't worked out that way because of other probs, but i say go for it
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Expressing Yourself

lol finally someone posted lol,,

Thanks a Lot, really been helpful with your opinion

If anybody feels different dont hesistate to post

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, probably in the chat threads..........

But anyway, as to my opinion.......

1) If you say something about it, and it turns out she likes you, then woohoo, you are the happiest guy in the world.

And if she rejects it......... well, things are going to be a bit awkward for a while, and might or might not get better at all. It depends on both of you......

2) If you dont say anything, there is no hope at all of being more than friends with her (unless she is the one who makes the offer........)

The decision is completely up to you.........best of luck, and choose carefully ^^
    Kastelic's creation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Hmm, probably in the chat threads..........

But anyway, as to my opinion.......

1) If you say something about it, and it turns out she likes you, then woohoo, you are the happiest guy in the world.

And if she rejects it......... well, things are going to be a bit awkward for a while, and might or might not get better at all. It depends on both of you......

2) If you dont say anything, there is no hope at all of being more than friends with her (unless she is the one who makes the offer........)

The decision is completely up to you.........best of luck, and choose carefully ^^
    thats scares me lol, cuz i think thats the reason I havent ,, afraid of loosing the friendship, i´ll have to think a lot about it LOL

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

im in this situation now! ive been friends with my friend kyron for 5 years. over the years he gotten sexy!! i really like him but dont tell him because it will ruin our friendship!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    im in this situation now! ive been friends with my friend kyron for 5 years. over the years he gotten sexy!! i really like him but dont tell him because it will ruin our friendship!
    but you like him cuz hes gotten sexy lol? or ??

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

NO!!!!!! ive always kinda liked him but over the years it progressed
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast