+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Expressing Yourself

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Expressing Yourself

I havent ,, afraid of loosing the friendship, i´ll have to think a lot about it LOL
    well you won't know if you don't say it to him/her, if you two are really good friends i doubt if this would change that friendship in a bad way.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moongoddess
    NO!!!!!! ive always kinda liked him but over the years it progressed
    lol good, i thought you were superficial Lol
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well you won't know if you don't say it to him/her, if you two are really good friends i doubt if this would change that friendship in a bad way.
    yah, but theres always gonna be an awkwardness
    Last edited by Hitokiri Battousai; Apr 23, 2006 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

yah, but theres always gonna be an awkwardness
    lol i know, but what would you feel if someone else gets ahead of you, how guilty would you feel for not telling her ahead of time how you felt for her.

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

i just think if it really meant to be then it will be

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Speak your mind. If you don't, you may regret it later. If he/she doesn't feel the same way about you, then you can at least continue having a semi normal relationship. Anyway, if it's a guy you like, chances are, he likes you back. If it's a girl, and she doesn't like you back, then you can always do something to steal her heart away.

Or steal his heart away, dominatrix style.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Speak your mind. If you don't, you may regret it later. If he/she doesn't feel the same way about you, then you can at least continue having a semi normal relationship. Anyway, if it's a guy you like, chances are, he likes you back. If it's a girl, and she doesn't like you back, then you can always do something to steal her heart away.

Or steal his heart away, dominatrix style.
    but it might be harder cuz then she already knows i like her a lot Lol and what my intentions are

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't say that i've even been it this situation before.

but i would confess to her how i felt, in the most romantic way possible.
    the consiquence would come (most likely that she doesn't like me) and i would try to salvage the friendship.

but thats only wat i would do, all i can really say is that u need to decide is would it be worth the gamble.

well good luck with it, i know u'll need a lot of it lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i can't say that i've even been it this situation before.

but i would confess to her how i felt, in the most romantic way possible.
    the consiquence would come (most likely that she doesn't like me) and i would try to salvage the friendship.

but thats only wat i would do, all i can really say is that u need to decide is would it be worth the gamble.

well good luck with it, i know u'll need a lot of it lol.
    well am too coward, rejection is quite a bad thing LOL

Iam gonna fight myself to tell her, some day soon LOL
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast