+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Extraterrestrials

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Extraterrestrials

I was just talking about the possibility. Most stars have planets revolving around them, and its a fact that there are trillions of stars in trillions of galaxys, so the chances of life on one of those planets are 99.9%

Also, what did you edit, miroku?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Men!!!I dont really want to think about if there are another form of life in other planets, coz it may start a lot more issues than we already have here in this planet, i guess we all have issues enough dont we?? I'm just scare when i think about it...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, just because you dont want to think about it wont mean that they dont exist. You should question things like that, because the more questions you ask and the more you ponder on things, the more you'll learn about it.

If it causes issues, and you're not thinking about it ahead of time, it will hit you at once.

Dont worry though.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i guess il have my input. Its hard to belive that we are the only intellegent race of beings in this universe. i mean...come on we are just one planet in this galaxy..Whos not to say that there arent OTHER beings on OHTER planets in OTHER galaxies. I am one that also belives in the Alternate Deminsion theory as well.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

THEY ARE REAL!!! I've seen myself, though it may because I was high at the time lol. Naw, I really do believe that there is a superior and abnormal being. US lol.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i say it is possible that they are out there, just out there somewhere, it just they havent found us yet or we just havent found them. either way i say it is possible that they are out there somewhere.

WATCH THE SKIES. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Thanks

I dont believe theres life in an alternate dimension, because its so far fetched, and theres no reason to assume so.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I dont believe theres life in an alternate dimension, because its so far fetched, and theres no reason to assume so.
    So was the idea the world was round in the old days. I wouldnt rule out alternate dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast