+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facebook.....New MSN Or Bully Machine?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Facebook.....New MSN Or Bully Machine?

Well, some people are too emotinal maybe and can't handle the fact that not everybody in the world is gonna be nice. I've been insulted on the internet more than I care to share, but you don't see me sitting in a dark room cutting myself from the emotional scars. If you can't handle this weak crap on facebook, or any other internet site, then don't go on them. In fact, insults cheer me up. There is nothing greater than someone acting like an ignorant fool barking garbage at you in text form.

So, could it be considered bullying, maybe. Do most of us really care, no.

As for facebook being cool, then you guys must not have been on that many good sites I guess. But then again, myspace and whatnot are not my thing, so this may be a biased remark. Oh well...

EDIT: Oh...well... too bad, you get my opinion regardless, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

This is actually cyber bullying and yea me AND Raimann have been accused for doing this because we were reckless and joined anygroup we were invited to. Our guidence councler was threatning to call the police on us because bullying is now a law. Govermental check-ups are actually happening on facebook. Sometimes they close facebook for 30 minutes for the goverment.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

now i have understood what facebook is, i got only one thing to say. omg how far has society fallen? i can understand some bullying through msn messenger and stuff, where its real time and things can get heated, and doing a group thing through emails and such, like completely shutting a certain girl out from school and such. (presuming all of this is local)

but a web blog?.. bullying?... huh?.. i just can't completely comprehend it maybe cause never touch web blogs that much. and what spin da ish said really caught my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Our guidence councler was threatning to call the police on us because bullying is now a law. Govermental check-ups are actually happening on facebook. Sometimes they close facebook for 30 minutes for the goverment.
    now that statement is something that i find scary. so it come to that. all i can say is pretty much what i have already said, something that i can't explain by words, this is just shameful. doubt that u will get lock up, but getting a fine for just typing something offensive on a website? and ppl taking it seriously?...

yep completely i'm lost, and nor do i want to understand and comprehend any of this. well, this something new to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2