+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fame good or bad?

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Fame good or bad?

Their are so many famous people these days but some of them don't last long as the public can react to these famous people in many ways.

Take Britney Spears for example, she shaved her head bald so she could get some attention and I think it's plan wrong just because your not getting all the attention that some of the other celebs get these days doesn't mean you have to do some stupid stunt.

What do you think about fame?

Newbie fujesal is off to a good start fujesal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fame good or bad?

I think that fame is bad. You get hounded by the press and lose all the advantages of fame quickly. Only a select few have fame for a long time.

p.s.This is my first post in a long time, sorry!!!I wuz busy with school 0.0

bii!!
    "act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act"

Newbie darkabs is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think it great and she is wanderful ilove ti and afame is good

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that it depends, the public often forgets that celebs r only human, that they put their pants on one leg at a time. (When I was a kid, I tried the whole "jumpin' off of the bed" routine ta put both of my legs into my pants at the same time. All I can say is... Disaster.) Anywho, fame brings wit it a price, it's up ta the individual how they best deal wit it. Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Some men r born great, others have greatness thrusted upon them." The same, inna way, can b said 'bout celebrity, it's a double-edged sword. I jus' believe that there is both good and bad in this field and I can' say that it's one or the other.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i say fame is bad. where the !@#$ is you privte life when you want to settle down and have a peaceful life without all the damn people trying to get a picture of you

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think fame is all that bad.

There are those who are just plain stupid *cough* britany *cough*. But then, there's alot of people who are using their celebrity statues to actually do good instead of getting drunk and taking drugs.

U2 with the whole 'save the children'. I think Nicole Kidman is a representative of the UN, Angelia (sp?) Jolie I think is invovled in some good stuff. I don't know, I don't waste time watching celebrities lives XD

and plus one could question who creates the fame in the first place. Is it the people who just want to act? or is it the media who won't stop giving them the attention? Depends really.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    Their are so many famous people these days but some of them don't last long as the public can react to these famous people in many ways.

Take Britney Spears for example, she shaved her head bald so she could get some attention and I think it's plan wrong just because your not getting all the attention that some of the other celebs get these days doesn't mean you have to do some stupid stunt.

What do you think about fame?
    Fame is bad. The limelight burns. You are constantly under the eyes of the world! That's no way to grow up, pursue a relationship, have a family . . . people were not meant to live like that. It's unhealthy.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i think fame is a bit of a bad thing because all the celebritys think they are better than everyone else because either they have more money or they have a huge load of fans so i think it would be better is there wasnt a thing called fame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast