+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fame good or bad?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fame good or bad?

fame is a natural human instinct every seeks to accomplish but it is over all a bad things ... it is true that it feels great to be in a position that makes you feel that you're famous for a reason but in the end nothing good comes out of it ... there's only troubles and corruption behind it
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 29, 2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    i say fame is bad. where the !@#$ is you privte life when you want to settle down and have a peaceful life without all the damn people trying to get a picture of you
    I agree with cantsenditback, here is my reasons.
    first off, you are always being followed by the media and fans, next you have all the stunts that are done just to be put on the cover of a magazine, and then there are the who nows how many nuts?

plus you cannot have a life, love or even a family without the media or fans trying to mob you.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Having fame could be good or bad it could be good for people knowing your name and you would bring happiness to poeple or it would be bvad cause you never would have time to your self again cause of reporters that dont have a life

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I say it's bad. When you're famous, people may want to kill you, stalk you, etc simply because you're famous. Even with all the adoring fans and whatnot it is still a tough job no matter what you are. [Take singers for example: They can't mess up their lyrics in concerts or something like such.] It's an enormous pressure that may people in today's society wouldn't be able to handle.

My opinion, anyways.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Tri Ege is off to a good start Tri Ege's Avatar
    Thanks

Fame

hmmmmm

it has its goods and its bads

idk i think fame is bad be caz some famous people act snooby and big and mighty it makes me sick seeing people act like that

and some are no better there going 2 jail like they arunt nuthing if anyone has noticed that

Dont Let The Darkness Touch u....Tri Ege Is Comming...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I say it's bad. When you're famous, people may want to kill you, stalk you, etc simply because you're famous.
    Too true, too true. When I was very little, I was the star of the Christmas pageant. There was singing and dancing and acting and I was the angel in the very middle with the solo. Yep, I was Gabriel. I thought I was awesome. I had children younger than I was constantly following me, asking me to say my lines one more time. I had older children/adults fawning all over the best damn angel they had ever seen . . . and then it got old fast. I was tired of being Gabriel. I wasn't Gabriel, I was me! Me!!!!!!! It took a while to re-establish my own identity, separate from the Christmas pageant.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i think fame is bad ....... and why i think that because when you become a fames ..... you will go away from your family to succeeded in your fames job and you will leave them ..... and you will be happy because you became free ....... but in the facts you don't now what you have done when you leaved your only family ...... the family that loved you and take care of you and want you to have the best ......

what you will chose your fame or your family

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Fame is like a sweet tantalizing nectar that everyone one wants a taste of. But beware, enough of that bright and powerful wine will mess with your head, and can have devastating effects.

Fame could lead to power. Power usually leads to corruption.

It goes on and on.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast