+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fame good or bad?

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fame good or bad?

i think that fame is bad. look at all the young famous people doing drugs and they think that they are above the law.

Tanks zyta

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dislike fame as everyone belives they are better with fame, it's pathetic and very childish in my opinion... Why can't people wbe treated equaly?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Theres good about then there is bad the good is lots of people like you its easy to do lots of thing and you make a lot of money most of the time the bad is that they get into your life and bring out the bad and its just like oh my gosh they will try to destroy you the news and will do anything to do it to make money.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think fame is both good and bad, without fame we wouldn't hav our favorite tv shows/movies/etc. its bad bcuz some dont deserve being famous (paris hilton!)
    Temari is so Cool

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of it as a great power that should be used with responsibility.......
    Fame does ruin a lot of people that let it go out of control......
    but if the person takes charge......then kudos for them
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on how you handle it, some people were made for fame and others wernt. Personally i would hate to always have someone up my ass because they like my vioce or because i play pretend better or i can run faster. Also i dont get how people who are physically better are so famous and how people who are smarter hardly get recognized, like stephen hawkins (sp*) or other scientist that have help create society.
    Halo is elite

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

There are different levels of famity. If you're a known actor/actress you're not going to get THAT much privacy for people will want to know about you, almost 24/7. That's bad. Then there is those famous in different levels, such as the Video Game world, Warhammer, Music (Underground). If I were to say Dani fiilth, some of you would not know whom he is. There is also Infamey, dealing with being a criminal, that can be good OR bad, like Jack the Ripper, didn't kill a whole lot, wrote letters to teh police, that's a being known for being "Bad" in a good way, lol to my sense.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

If it goes to your head and you become a selfish ego manaic its very bad. But if you keep a reasonably level head and you're not doing dumb stuff just because you are, its ok.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast