Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: fear

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

fear

Fear
    everyone fears something- fear of dying, fear of losing someone u luv, fear of bugs...
    fear can even lead to madness if it's serious, fear can be causes by several reasons including watching ghost movies and stuff like tat...others are caused by an unwanted experience tat haunts one for they're entire life. it's a frightful emotion.
    so, how DO u overcome fear?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear

I fear darkness ... deep and cold darkness ... It spooks me out! Also, I fear when my loved ones are in trouble, including me. I fear of God, since he is the most powerful being in the Universe.

I fear hate, anger, depression and ... misuse of power.
    Now don't think that I'm a scary cat

I don't fear of bugs, I squash them instead.
    How do I overcome this anxious anticipation? By believing in myself, and God, and think everything will be fine ^_^

Because there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Or was it cave?
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Mar 23, 2006 at 02:49 AM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't. You forget it. You don't let it hold you down. You become ahead of it. That's why all the great fall. Real soon there fear will catch up with them, and they will fall. That's why they say overcome your fears.
    I Fear of being Forgotten. People not knowing that I live in this world.
    Forgotten is a sad thing. I never forget anyone. Even if they done me bad. Because without them I wouldn't be who I am.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear.......roaches....I hate them....and I can't step them because they make a nasty snap....anyway....I fear........Clowns.......and windows in the night....and mirrors in the dark......well I have overcome them some times....and that was only because I kept on saying to myself that it was stupid.....nothing was going to appear in the mirror/or window.......and with God's help.....

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i fear the booming sound of thunder crashing upon us in a vicious storm.
    i fear the crawling bugs that seem to come at you no matter where you turn.
    i fear the morning that i wake up in which those around me might not be there for me anymore.
    i fear the feeling of loneliness, as if those who once cared for you no longer care anymore...

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't fear much i have already been through to much but i guess if it came down to it i fear losing more of my friends to death, cause i already lost one.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im afread of everything like being killed,

Tanks zyta

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see, I fear spiders, and I fear snakes. They're CREEPY. The way I deal with that fear is to avoid them where I can, and shriek and run when I can't I also fear not being good enough at stuff. I hate the feeling I get when I can't understand something no matter how hard I try. It's even reduced me to tears on occasion.

I don't fear death, which a lot of people would think is odd. I just see it as a natural part of the life cycle. It's not even necessarily the end of the life cycle (no, I'm not talking in a religious sense), just a part. I respect death, though. I respect how final it is. I respect that it could come at any time, any place, and I only hope it doesn't come for me before I do something with my life.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself." I can't even remember who said that, but I'll somewhat agree with it. You shouldn't let fear keep you from doing something. Fear can be useful though. As our society has evolved, humans have slowly learned to better and better suppress our natural instincts. I think that fear is one of the strongest, and that's why it is still felt. It's like when you meet someone and you don't know why but you don't like them. That's courtesy of some sub-section of fear. Fear lets you know when you might want to think about being more cautious or thoughtful.

Anyways, that's my opinion on fear.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast