Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: fear

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I'm scared that my little 6 year old sister might die one day I don't know what I would do without her.....that's my worst nightmare...
    i believ many of us r most afraid of losing our luv ones, as they are the most precious to earth
    Last edited by elie26; Apr 08, 2006 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear nothing coz I have embraced death thus, I fear almost nothing. But there is something I fear, you must confront ur fear n demons head on. and Nvr look back. But losing ur family is the only thing I fear. Death happening around me and not in me.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm afraid of the dark and 3 a.m.
    That's probably why i'm an insomniac.
    I really don't over come it, i avoid it. I always have a night light.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well of course i have a fear of spiders (only the big venomous/hairy 1's)

and i used to be scared of alot of things, from thinking if there was nothing after u die. to think that there is nothing and total nothingness. but i over came that but trust me to think about that when ur only 10yrs old it can freak u out. and the way i overcame it was that i thought well i guess i'm goin to die anyway, and when i do i will find out whether there is nothingness or some sort of heaven/hell.

but my biggest fear or wat would scare me the most is seeing ever1 diein around me or seeing a love1 get seriously hurt. i don't know if i could take it.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    well of course i have a fear of spiders (only the big venomous/hairy 1's)

and i used to be scared of alot of things, from thinking if there was nothing after u die. to think that there is nothing and total nothingness. but i over came that but trust me to think about that when ur only 10yrs old it can freak u out. and the way i overcame it was that i thought well i guess i'm goin to die anyway, and when i do i will find out whether there is nothingness or some sort of heaven/hell.

but my biggest fear or wat would scare me the most is seeing ever1 diein around me or seeing a love1 get seriously hurt. i don't know if i could take it.
    i think the onli way to overcome the fear of losing a love one is the same as ppl nt being afraid of death, which is cuz it's the circle of life, ppl move on and live life to the fullest even if those around u arent here...

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Well....... fear...well not fully freaked out but I do hate those porciline dolls (those r some freaky s***).
    I guess fear of going insane/death. LOL.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Fear can be a good thing and a bad thing. It can prevent you from doing stupid things. But fear can also hinder you. I had a fear of hights. I don't actually know how I got over it but I did. You just have to know that fear is just a mental block in your head and you can just bowl right through it

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant]'s Avatar
    Thanks

fear of the dark.
    fear of dying alone.
    fear of heights.
    fear of spiders.
    fear of hate.
    fear of disappointment. lack of commitment.

i basically fear everything fears.

time square can't shine as bright as you...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast