Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: fear

Newbie lulu. may be famous one day lulu. may be famous one day lulu.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear

i'm afraid of..the sponge bob!! omg i hate hiiiiimm *dies*

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

i think fear is something that makes us all human. Without it we loose that emotion and care that seperates the razor thin line between humanity and savagetry. I'd say i fear death and stuff but for me, its all about being human
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shadow-Dancer
    i think fear is something that makes us all human. Without it we loose that emotion and care that seperates the razor thin line between humanity and savagetry. I'd say i fear death and stuff but for me, its all about being human
    yeah, you said it right... fear can sometimes make us vulnerable, but at times it gives us the drive to become stronger... when you have conquered your fear, that is the time you can actually say you became stronger... as for me, i fear snakes... they're very sly creatures... you never know when they strike... you know, in a split of a second, you're dead... it's creepy.....

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I fear of spiders and roaches.. But not bugs like Rave_grip said I squash them instead...
    Smileys + Me =

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Fear.......... I have a billion fears, too much to name here...........

But I think my worst fear is the fear of disappointment, both in myself, and possibly in others as well. Failure, betrayal, all of these are probably the worst things that could happen........
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    Fear
    everyone fears something- fear of dying, fear of losing someone u luv, fear of bugs...
    fear can even lead to madness if it's serious, fear can be causes by several reasons including watching ghost movies and stuff like tat...others are caused by an unwanted experience tat haunts one for they're entire life. it's a frightful emotion.
    so, how DO u overcome fear?
    i fear the silence. i do not fear much of anything else but im totally paranoid about being in a house and it is completely silent. the way that i overcame it was i out on a set of headphones and listened to a cd until i fell asleep.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    Fear
    everyone fears something- fear of dying, fear of losing someone u luv, fear of bugs...
    fear can even lead to madness if it's serious, fear can be causes by several reasons including watching ghost movies and stuff like tat...others are caused by an unwanted experience tat haunts one for they're entire life. it's a frightful emotion.
    so, how DO u overcome fear?
    I can't believe how many fears i actually have. Here is some i can remember now off the top of my head:
    Spiders;
    Well after being in the bathroom at one am, i was standing by the mirror, and i felt something tickle my upper thigh, so i looked to see what it was. Only to find a really large spider on the inside of my pj bottoms. i already have a dislike for the things but this really made it worse.

Worms;
    when i was young, my older brothe stuck worms down my back and just there a laughed at me. he woudln't get them out. i hate the sight of them, it just makes me cringe.

Heights;
    My older brother was about 5 when he feel down some stairs and cracked his head open. When i was young there was a lot of films about plan crashes and people dying from great heights. I have not a person who can really cope with buildings over 4 stories, i really freak out and get paranoid. (so don't try to take me flying).

Dogs;
    When i was on my way to primary school in year 1. my mum stopped to talk to a dog walker she knew. She was walking this big grey grey-hound. that i don't like because it was as big as me at the time and when i was leaving to go in, the dog started chasing me and it almost bite my head off. i was so scared. but greatful to be in school grounds.

Bungy ropes with the hooks;
    When i was really young (infant) i was playing with one of my parents bungy ropes with hooks on the end so you could attach it to things to hold stuff into place. Well at one point i got the hook stuck in my mouth and there was blood ever were. I don't really know what my parents did to me after that. But i still have an indent in my mouth where the hook was cought.

most of these i have never really got over i suppose. I know its bad but really the thought if trying to get over them like the Heights one scares me even more.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that fear is a weakness i used to be afraid of the dark but thats before i realized that it was. now i live my life without fear.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast