+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: fireworks

Newbie Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123's Avatar
    Thanks

fireworks

should pepole be allowed to use firworks if you think they should or should not please explain
    Magna is AWSOME

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fireworks

yea....i think people should be able to do whatever the hell they want to. If they blow off their own hand...then thats their problem. So...i dont have a problem with it. But then of course... idiots awake at two in the morning thrown fireworks up in the air.....that pisses me off. So..hmm....actually....i change my mind. Fireworks should be illegal. haha....they already are.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

when i was a kid me and my whole family lit up hundreds of fireworks that simply amazing. the once i see here where i live they have some crappy fire works. even the firecrackers are crap. people should be able to use fireworks but only if they can. otherwise they would be too dangerous.

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

i definitely think they should be used with caution. i had a bad experience as a child once where one of those rocket like firecracker (the ones where you light it and hold it and it is supposed to shoot off) blew up in my hand because an adult was holding his hand over mine. i was yelling that it was going to go through the paper but he laughed at me and said it wouldn't. of course it did, i cried and the skin on my hand stayed black for a bit. i understand people's desire to celebrate and have fun but please, be careful!

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

I definately beleive that the usage of fireworks freely and openly should be premitted (with caution of course). It can be used as a form of celebration, entertainment etc. for major events and/or occasions. As long as they are used correctly and efficiently they are harmless, but if mis-used they can become a potential hazard which would completely ruin the purpose of them, which is for enjoyment.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think people should be allowed to use fireworks as long as they use they're brains along with the fireworks to help keep people from getting hurt by them.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it should be allowed... if a person chooses to blow his hand of, let him... its his life... aslong as it doesnt involve inocent ppl that dont want to do it it ok... its the persons life...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that fireworks should be legal but I do think that fireworks should be restricted to areas where there are not many houses around. Then we won't have to worry about people catching on fire as much.

Also, I think if the country just banned fireworks all together we will have a situation similar to when alcohol was made illegal in the US. Even though it might be a bad thing people will still want the fireworks. If fireworks were made illegal then there would definitely be a lot of protest. How far it would go I don't have an earthly clue. If I had to guess I think there would be a pretty strong protest. Why I think this? Well, I live in a state where selling fireworks is legal while the neighboring state has it illegal to sell fireworks. So guess what happens? All across the state line there are firework stores the size of malls!

Yes, I definitely think that fireworks should be legal. We just have to keep a watch out for the brainless morons who like to do stuff like try to shoot fireworks up their butts. Then we might want to be worried.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jul 05, 2006 at 09:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast